Bronus

((Alright so, the gamzee x reader will be posted soon!!!
Until then, since not a lot of people write this ship, I'll post one x'3))

Cronus was currently straddled on Bros lap, hands on his shoulders as he kissed him deeply, they had been doing this for a while actually, and Cronus was pretty fucking drunk at the moment.

   Loud music was blaring over the speakers, others where grinding on each other but Cronus could care less, his hands slowly slid to cup the males face, his face was flushed brightly and heavily, in the dark one could faintly see the freckles covering his body admitting a faint violet hue. The seatroll had his eyes closed, so the flashing bright lights didnt bother him, and currently he was very, very happy he came to this party.

   Bro was having a great time at the party, not only was it the greatest party he's been to in a while but he also had a cutest boy in the world sitting on his lap making out with him. He kissed him back as he ran his hands over his body, from his thighs to his hair and horns.

    He started to kiss down his neck bitting and kissing him softly, he left a few marks on him. Bro was drunk but not as drunk as Cronus was, he pulled away from him slowly and looked at him smirking slightly before he kissed his lips again. He squeezed his waist softly and pulled him closer so that their chests were pressed together. This was in the top five parties he's ever been to.

   The troll let out breathy moans with each kiss to his neck, his gills flittering open as his head leaned into his touch, panting heatedly as he rolled his hips into his, he felt lightheaded with bliss, his body shuddering to each touch, hands slipping into his hair, gripping it softly as he pushed against his body gently, trying to feel more of him as a hand slid down, slipping underneath his shirt slyly.

     Bro smirked again and groaned feeling him roll his hips onto his. He bit the inside of his lip as he went to kiss his neck again, he ran his hand through his hair and tugged on it softly.

   He let him slid his hands underneath his shirt and he slid his own hands underneath his feeling his soft skin. He stood up with him and grabbed his hand leading him to an empty bedroom so that they could be alone together and have a little fun.

  Bro closes the door to the room and locked it once they were both inside.

    Cronus let out a gasping moan when he went to his neck again, panting softly between moans as his head tipped to the hold, he trembled when they were in the room together before he simply went to the bed, biting his lip softly as he rubbed his thighs, trembling with need as he looked at the other,empty eyes glazed over with lust As he looked over his body hungrily,fins fluttering slightly.

    Bro smirked as he looked over him as well, he took his shirt off and dropped it to the floor before he walked back over to him. He kissed him roughly as he pushed him back onto bed and climbed onto the bed moving inbetween his leg hovering over him as he licked up his neck slowly.

  Cronus gasped a bit louder, with his gills open the way they were, a surprisingly loud moan was torn past his lips, his hips pushed up into the striders as he tipped his head to the side, heavy pants fell past his swollen lips as he shook, feeling quite warm to the touch for a high blood
   "Bro~" the name fell past his lips, Scottish accent thick in his voice as he moaned again.

  Bro intertwined their hands together and his pinned them above his head as he started to grind on him slowly just to tease him. He groaned softly as a soft blush covered his pale face, he loved every sound his made and the way he said his name was a huge turn on for him. He kissed him deeply once more this time it was full of passion he didn't even realize was there.