rufioh x reader

Drunken love

Rufiohs p.o.v

"Doll are you ok?" I asked my morail, (y/n) as she stumbled out of roxy's hi- I mean house. Jane texted me saying that now would of been a good time to get her before anything went down.

"Rufiooooooh~" She slurred when she saw me. I groaned. Roxy either drugged her or she had WAY too much to drink. I walked over and slung her arm over my shoulder.

"Take me to Narnia Rufioh~!" She purred in my ear, her breath tickling my neck and I shuddered.

"Don't you mean NeverLand, doll?" I asked with a sly smile. She nodded and wrapped her other arm around my neck. I gulped and forced down a dark blush. I carefully lifted her off the ground and began to fly, slowly at first.

"Fly faster Rufioh! I wanna cuddle at my place!" She shouted with sheer joy as I began to speed up, my blush disobeying Me as it covered my face.

It didn't take long before we arrived at her place. He fumbled with the lock before dropping her keys. She giggled and bent over to pick them up again. Her skirt lifted a bit and I averted my gaze.

"Like what you see there rufioh?" She asked as she got up and pressed against my chest. I gulped and looked at her. Her eyes were half lidded and glazed.

"Hey Rufioh~~ did I ever tell you how much I looooove you?" She asked as she stood on her toes to see my face. I grinned and shook my head.

"Doll your drunk,get some rest." I said as I turned to leave. Before I could fly away She grabbed my wrist and I looked at her. A cute pale blush covering her round face.

"I mean it rufioh.." she said in a serious tone. I chuckled and moved closer.

"Prove it." Was all I said before she pressed her lips against mine.

Your p.o.v

You gasped when he pushed back with aggression, his lips moving in sync with yours . He licked your bottom lip for entrance and you playfully denied it. He growled and moved his hand to grab your breasts.

-(A/n) thought DIS was a one shot or fluff? Nah bitches it a lemon too x3 I have no life)

You gasped and he took the opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth. You moaned as he explored his new territory. His hand played with your breast rather roughly.

"Rufioh let me get the door open at least..." You said between gasps. He pulled back and nodded, his cocoa eyes glazed over with lust. You opened the door and he pushed you inside. It wasn't long before he tore off your shirt and continued to play with your breasts. You moaned and grabbed his horns.

"Hnng doll I'd be careful with those..." he moaned as he kissed your neck. You growled and rubbed the long horns. He arched a bit and you giggled. With your other hand you tugged at his shirt, He smiled and slid it off, along with his vest, and threw them off to another area of the living room. He pressed against you and kissed you passionately as you slowly made your way to the couch.

He slowly and carefully pinned you to the black couch as he kissed you rougher. You moaned and reached down to rub him though his jeans. He gasped and bit your lip in response. He then gently licked away the blood. You swear you felt his member move in the jeans.

You whimper as he pulled away, only to grin as he slid off his jeans, and made a show out of it I should say. You Sat up and rubbed your hands over his well defined chest and smiled. He frowned and pushed you down again.