Rufioh x Reader Lemon

You and your matesprite, Rufioh, were cuddling on your shared bed, matching some random anime. As the final credits rolled by he looked at you.

"Ya know... That was a better anime than I thought it would be!" He said happily as he rubbed the back of his neck. You reached out and grabbed his hand.

"Wanna watch another??" You asked hopefully. He looked at you, His beautiful orange tinted eyes staring into your (e/c) ones. He frowned slightly.

"Another? Nah... we've watched like... 10 episodes doll, and I feel pretty stiff.." he said and you frowned in disappointment.

"But... I have thing else we could do..." he mumbled before pulling you into a soft kiss. You smiled and kissed back. His tongue licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You opened your mouth willingly and he explored every inch of your mouth. The kiss got more passionate before you pulled away.

"Rufioh... can you speak Japanese for me??" YoU asked and he tilted his head slightly.

"You want me... to do what? Heh... I guess it's been a while... I'm not saying no doll it's just... I'm a little rusty..." he said pressing his forehead to yours. You frown. He grabbed your chin and angled you up to him.

"Maybe... you could warm me up, doll" that was all he said before you dove in for a passionate kiss. Slowly you pulled off his vest, along with his shirt, very skillfully avoiding his horns.

You kissed down his well built body. He gasped and smiled softly. You tugged at his jeans, looking up at him innocently. He growled faintly and pulled them down, his large bulge springing to life.

You lick the base and.He arches his spine and gasps. You carefully took the wriggling bulge in your mouth. He moaned and grabbed your hair.

"You barely started and ah- you already got my wings in a flutter..." he said softly, You could faintly hear his wings fluttering against the bed as he laid back.

You bobbed your head a bit and he gasped, his grip tightening on your hair.

"Hnnng..... ah..." he gasped as you grabbed the based of the buldge and moved it a bit.

"Ye- ah- it's all coming back to me now... that's it doll...hnnng..." he moaned and threw his head back.

You quickened the pace and his breathing grew quicker.

"Hnng... Hai... Chōdo sono... Sukoshi hayaku yō ni... Watashi wa anata o aishite" he moaned out and you took more of him into your mouth,bobbing faster.

"Hnnng..Fakku... Hai... Kuru. ... Imu hotondo... Soko ni... Sukoshi dake hayaku.. Un.. Son'na.." He gasped out and thrusters into your mouth, causing you to gag. Brown leaked from your mouth. But you kept going. Your mind clouded with lust.

"Hai seikō ā.. Watashi wa anata o aishite ah.. ahh.." his thrusts begin to grow slower. Brown shot into your mouth and you swallowed, pulling back and staring at him. He was covered in a thin layer of sweat, and gasping. You bent over him and kissed him deeply, stroking his horns.
He moaned into your mouth and his bulge sparked back to life. He pulled away gasping again. You yourself were breathing heavily.

"My turn to grant you pleasure doll..." he said, slowly pushing you onto the bed, trapping you under him. You giggled and kissed his neck, nipping softly. He groaned and pressed his body against yours. You gasp, feeling the bulge move against your thigh.

"Rufioh... senpai..." you gasp out as he attacked your neck. He gasped softly before nipping your collar bone. You arch you spine and rub up against his bulge. He let out a feral growl before tearing your shirt off. You gasp and try to cover your exposed breasts. He growled and pinned your arms down.

He took your breast in his mouth and ran his tongue over your nipple slowly, his teeth barely grazing the edges. You let out a squeak and tried to move but only ended up squirming.

You felt his bulge press into you and you opened your mouth in a silent scream of pain and pleasure. Rufioh stopped once he was in fully, whispering sweet nothings in you ear. You nodded for him to move.

He thrusted into you slowly at first letting you get used to his size but his Rythm was off and sloppy at first.

He let go of your hands and began to toy with your breasts, you let out a loud mewl and grinded against him, rotating your hips a bit. He growled and began to thrust harder. You wrapped your legs around his waist, driving him deeper into you.

"Hnnnng, rufioh.... harder, pleaaase!!" You moaned out as you grabbed his horns with one hand and began to stroke. He grunted and began to pound into you.

You other hand wrapped around him and you begin to claw at his back. He growled and dove in for a kiss, his tongue darting in instantly, you moaned and began to meet his thrusts.

"Doll, I'm gonna... hnng" He moaned after pulling away from the kiss.

"Say my name..." you moaned in his ear, a knot building up in your lower stomach.

"(Y/n)!!(y/n)!!"He moaned as he thruster harder. You moaned loudly as you climaxed together.

He pulled out and smiled softly. You tried to detach for the blanket but he stopped You.

"I'm not done yet..." he murmured. In your ear. You gasp as he slowly slid a finger into you, moving it slowly. You tipped back You head and moaned. He swirled your mixed juices around you clit as he thruster in another finger, picking up the pace.

You arched your spine and moaned louder as he parted his figures and began to scissor you. Just before you could climax, he pulled out. You whimpered in protest until he shoved in 3 fingers and began to pump then harshly. Your spine arched again and he kissed down your stomach.

He stopped at your lips and grinned at the mixed juices surrounding them. He began to slow down,causing you to whimper again.

He then quickly licked your lips before his tongue darted in, swirling and tasting. It wast long before his tongue hit that bundle of nerves the sent you over the edge.

"Rufioh!!" You practically screamed as you climaxed into his mouth.

He pulled back and licked his lips as you lay there shaking from your climax.

"You ok doll?" He asked. His voice full of concern, you just nodded. He layed down and pulled the blackest over you both as you snuggled up to him closing your eyes. Before you fell asleep you heard him mumble.

"I love you (y/n)"