Going With the Red Flow

You groaned impatiently as you waited for your morail to come home from the beach with his other friends, you chose to stay home because you wanted to, surprise him. Now your morail was a certain red sweatered troll who always seemed to have something to complain about, not this time. You fiddled with the edge pf your thigh highs, sighing softly. You don't remember when you started feeling flushed for him, all you know is it hit like a truck, and having him live with you didn't help.  You squeaked when you heard the front door open, your (e/c) eyes widening with surprise.

     "(y/n) im back.." You heard his unmistakable voice call out,  you squealed and darted to the door, tackling him before he could react. You both squeaked when you hit the ground, you sitting in his lap as you sat up. Kankri looked you over for a moment before swallowing hard. You we're in a large black and red sweater that covered some of your thighs, with black laced panties and bright red thigh highs. You rubbed your neck and got up.

      "Sorry kanny but i missed you..." You said simply before turning and going back to the couch, throwing yourself back onto it with a smile. Kankri sighed and followed you, his face completely flushed as he sat a small distance away from you.

      "(y/n) what on skia are you wearing?" He grumbled softly, pulling up his sweater ever so slightly. You looked at him again, his round face dusted with dark grey freckles, you admired his features, soft cheeks, plush looking lips, thin body and small frame that was still larger then yours. His ruby colored eyes stared into you (e/c) Ones as he waited for a reply.

    "Some comfy clothes... why?" you asked lightly as he began to squirm uncomfortably, his blush growing brighter. He adverted his eyes, causing you to smirk and move closer to the small troll. He yelped and looked at you again, you being much closer then before.

    "I-its revealing..." He mumbled softly as he squared his shoulders. You sighed and got up, flopping into his lap, a soft blush dusting your own face.

     "Well... i'd change but im washing clothes..." You lied, wrapping your arms around his neck, causing him to squirm more and awkwardly put his hands on your hips. shivering lightly at the cold touch.

   "Well... i guess thats ok.. but (y/n) this invasion of space is quiet'" You quickly cut him off with a gentle kiss, his eyes widened and his blush brightened more. You sighed and was about to pull back when he pressed on the back of your head, pushing you closer. He lightly nibbled your bottom lip, tilting his head to the side slightly. You carefully parted you lips, his tongue sliding past your teeth as he deepened the kiss, soon it became a small battle of dominance that you quickly lost. After a moment he pulled back with a light pant, staring at you dead in the eye as his hand rested on your thigh.

      "Mind explaining why you did that, (y/n)?" He asked sternly, making you shiver and squirm in his lap. You sighed softly and closed you eyes.

     "Kankri.. i dont want to be your morail... i want to be your matesprite.. i know you have a vow but-" He cut you off quickly with another passionate kiss, his arms wrapping around your waist as he pulled you a bit closer. He slowly pulled away and wiped his mouth with his sleeve

    "(y/n)... i feel the same, trust me i do.." He said in a soft tone as he nuzzled against your neck, making you blush softly

   "But.. your vow..." You said softly, gently pressing on the back on his head as he planted a soft kiss against your neck.

   "For you, id break my vow..." He mumbled against your neck before nipping it softly and pulling away, a small red mark from where he bit began to form. you squealed and tackled him happily, him falling backwards on the couch with a yelp, his arms tightening around your hips.

    "I love you, (y/n)" he said with a small chuckle as he nuzzled into your hair again

SOOOOOOOO anyone want this as a lemon? just lemme knowwwwwwwwww Owo and i'm getting started on the requests -obviously- so it might take some time, i gotta say im actually happy with how many this reads this has for someone like me who's writing it X3 but eh, i guess im getting better, sorry if this one sucks tho im still trying to improve my writing so eeeh... love you guys!