Chapter 13

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you for 700 reads!!

I really appreciate it!

Extra chapter for today!

-Katie

_______________________

-Mitch's POV-

"MITCH MITCH!!!" I hear Lizzie yelling my name from the other room.

I walked over to where Lizzie was. "Yes Lizzie" I asked while smiling.

"I wanna play some hunger deens, Mitch!" she exclaimed. 

"Well we are Lizzie!" I grabbed her hand and took her to my bedroom. (A/N ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK XD) 

"Where you taking me Mitch" she asked. 

-Lizzie's POV-

"Where you taking me  Mitch" I asked while he was taking me upstairs. "To my room" he smirks.

We get to his room. As I opened the door, all I thought was this room is amazing awesome! 

Mitch's room had been painted to look like his minecraft skin. He had a mimic of his special bow hung on the wall. A tv hanging on the wall. His desk filled with all his recording equipment and stuff. Xbox and ps4 on one side. Bed on the other. Two shelves filled with video games.

 I watch him as he grabs his computer and sets up. 

"We are going against everyone, me and you as a team" he explains.

(A/N Lets just say all the other youtubers left) 

"Yay, lets win some hunger games Mitch!" I yell out. 

-Jerome's POV-

"Jenny, come with me." I told her. I take her upstairs to my room. 

"Wow I love your room, Jerome!" she says in shock. 

-Jenny's POV-

Jerome's room was painted with his chewbacca minecraft skin. 

He had his recording station in one corner. His bed sideways on the wall. His TV hung up on the wall with his xbox and ps4 connected to it. Two shelves full of video games. I think I was too quiet because he waved his hand in front of my face. "Jenny?" 

"Oh sorry." 

"Wanna go kick some ass." he said quickly. 

"Hell yeah." 

-Ryan's POV-

"Hey Britt, wanna come see my room" 

"Yes please." 

I take Britt's hand and walk her up the stairs to my bat cave. (A/N See what I did there. Sorry XD) 

We reach to my room and Britt opens the door. 

-Britt's POV- 

I walked into Ryan's room and just stood there amazed at all the batman stuff he had. The batman symbol painted on the wall. His batman minecraft skin figure on the shelf. He had a shelf full of video games. He had his TV mounted on the wall. His bed on the side. His desk and recording area on one side. It was amazing. 

"I love your room Ryan!" I told him. 

"Thank you Britt." he replied and hugged me. I quickly hugged back. 

"Now its time to kick some ass." he stated. "You ready Britt." 

"Yes!" 

-Katie's POV- 

"Katie, lets go." "Okay." 

Adam took me to his room, to show me around. As he opened up the door, I saw budder (gold) ingots painted on the wall. His recording station on his desk. His tv hanging on the wall. The xbox and ps4 next to the TV. Two shelves filled up with a bunch of video games. 

-Adam's POV- 

I looked over at Katie, and she was just looking around my room with an amazed face. 

"Whatcha think?" I asked interrupting the silence. 

"Its awesome Adam." is all she responded. 

"Katie, we are going to win!" I tell her while smiling. 

"Hell yeah we are" she said back with determination in her voice.

It was just us against Jenny and Jerome, Mitch and Lizzie and Britt and Ryan.

_____________________________________________________________

Who going to win? 

Is it Britt and Ryan? 

Lizzie and Mitch?

Katie and Adam?

Jenny and Jerome? 

FIND OUT SOON!

-Katie