Chapter 8

Sorry I haven't updated... I had writers block on this

-Katie

_________________________

-Katie's POV-

"Katie, I dont know what to wear for my date!" Britt cried out. "No, shes helping me Britt!!!", Jenny yelled. My gawd, cant they make up their minds, I thought. "Lizzie, cant you help me!" "Nope sorry Im gonna go shopping.", she told me. "You'll be fine Katie", Lizzie said and walked out the house. "Great", I mumbled.

-Britt's POV-

I cant find anything perfect to wear!

I sat down on the bed and almost started crying but then Katie walks in with something.

(Traveling to the Team Crafted House)

-Ryan's POV-

Well I think, Im ready for my date, I thought while smiling. Im taking Jerome to his date's house because she lives with Britt. I walk down stairs to see if Jerome is ready.

(Back to the other house. A/N- I don't know what to call it. Leave a comment of a name for the house.)

-Katie's POV-

I walk to my room to see if I have anything for Britt to wear. (A/N shes not wearing a dress because they are just walking around LA.) I start roaming around in my closet, looking for something perfect for Britt. "Found it", I said aloud. I walk to Britt's room.

(Jenny's Room)

-Jenny's POV-

I cant believe Im going on a date with Jerome Aceti. I start looking for something perfect to wear. "Katie, can you help me?", I yell out so she can hear me. "In a minute, Im helping Britt.", she tells me. "Ok.", I reply.

(Off to the shopping places)

-Lizzie's POV-

I park at the shopping area. I wanna buy some new clothes, I thought.

(Skipping Lizzie's shopping because Im lazy)

-Mitch's POV-

I figured I should go look for a new computer to make minecraft videos with. I walk outside to my car and drive to -random place to buy a computer-. I hop out of my car and walk up to the front doors.

(Skipping when Mitch bought his computer)

I walk outside with my new computer and then I bump into something or someone. "Oh my, Im so sorry.", I said. I bend down to help her pick up her bags.

-Lizzie's POV-

I walk out of the shop, to be bumped into someone. "Oh my, Im so sorry.", he says. I dropped all my bags on the ground. I bend down to pick them up and he helps me. I look up to see who the guy is and its... Mitch.

__________________________

Ending it with a cliffhanger! XD

Whats going to happen next? Next chapter soon. Britt and Jenny's date soon.

-Katie