Chapter 7

Here ya go!

-Katie

__________________________

-Britt's POV-

"Where the hell are they", I thought to myself. "BRITT!!" Lizzie screamed out. I turn around to see both Jenny, Lizzie and Katie running up to me. "Hey!!" "Im hungry, can we go eat now!?" Lizzie complained. "Yes, some food!!!" I chimed in. "How about some pizza?" Jenny asked. "Yes!!", we all agreed on. We all hopped in the car and drove off to CiCi's Pizza. (couldnt think of any other pizza place.)

(Skipping after pizza)

-Team Crafted House-

-Ryan's POV-

I got off the plane and took a taxi to the Team Crafted house. I thought I should go surprise the guys. I got out of the cab and payed the driver $25 dollars. Right then, I saw the most beautiful girl get out of the back of the car. PowerMovesOnly right?, I thought as I was walking up to them. A couple more girls got out of the car and saw me walk up. "Hello.." I started. "Are you Ryan?", one girl asks.

-Britt's POV-

"Are you Ryan other wise known as xrpmx13?", Lizzie asks. No way, its Ryan. Ive been in love with him for a while. Ryan is actually standing right in front of me.

-Ryan's POV-

She was wearing a black tanktop and blue jeans with combat boots and batman necklace. "H hello", I said. "H hi." "My name is Ryan but you probably already know that, whats yours?" I asked her. "Britt." she replied. "Are you knew to LA?" I asked her. "Actually yea" she quietly said.

-Lizzie's POV-

Katie and Jenny went inside to set up the rooms for us. I stayed outside, to wait for Britt. It looks like Britt needed some help. I walked over to them. "Ryan, hi Im Lizzie, Britt's friend. Britt's really shy. But we just moved here in my other friend, Jenny's house." I told him. "Oh, Ive heard about Jenny from Jerome." he explained.

-Ryan's POV-

"Oh Ive heard about Jenny from Jerome", I told them. "Well Britt, I would love to show you around sometime." I said. "Ok", she says and blushes. She hands me her phone number and then walks inside with Lizzie. I walk back to the Team Crafted house.

-Britt's POV-

"GUYS!! GUESS WHAT!!???", I screamed out. "WHAT", Katie said while walking through the doorway. "Ryan, asked me out" I squealed while blushing. "Congratulations Britt!" "Thanks."

"Katie; Britt! Dinner is ready", Jenny said from the kitchen. (A/N Sorry this is skipping time fast)

"Coming!"

-Skipping dinner-

-Team Crafted-

-Ryan's POV-

I knocked on the door. I heard someone opening the door. "Hey Ryan, come on in."

"Hey Jason!", I replied.

I walked in and set my stuff in the guest room.

-Jerome's POV-

I walked over to Mitch "Biggums, its time to record."

"Hokeyp", he said. Mitch and I went into our rooms and got ready. Right when I logged into skype, Mitch called me up."

"What about some Hunga Deans!" Mitch yells out.

"Sure", I replied.

-Almost end of hungergames-

"CHOP CHOP, BUDDY", I screamed out while killing someone with my stone axe.

-Insert Minecraft name- died while fighting JeromeASF.

"MITCH, HE DROPPED BETTY!"

"BETTY!!!", Mitch blasted through my headphones.

"ITS TIME FOR THE D, JEROME!"

-they teleport to the deathmatch-

-Mitch's POV-

"LEZZZ GO"

I used my bow to shoot Jerome. The arrow went straght at him.

*JeromeASF has died while fighting bajancanadian*

"Jerome, I won da hunga games!"

"GG!"

Jerome and I finshed up our videos and ended the skype call.

After I finish posting my video, I go downstairs to see Ryan, Jason, Quentin, Adam, Jerome, TY, Ian watching a movie.

_________________________

Ending it here. I cant think of anything else right now.

-Katie