|19- SMILE|

-o-
_____________
Chapter Nineteen
Smile
____________

Long chapter <33

Y/N's Point Of View

I woke up, next to Josh, his red curly hair was everywhere, and his nose scrunched up. "Aw.. He's so cute..." I whispered, picking up my phone and taking pictures, making sure the flash was turned off.

I got up, stretched a bit and wandered aimlessly across to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and poured some cereal into the bowl, then pouring the milk in.

I ate my cereal and sat on the bed, then pushed Josh's hair out of his face and lightly pecked his nose. His chocolate eyes fluttered open, "Good morning." His voice husky, "Good morning." I replied, pressing my lips to his temple, "How did you sleep?" He smiled at me, his eye crinkles, "You're so adorable." I whispered, "You're adorable too." I smiled at him, "I love you so much." he grinned at me, "I love you." I tackled him and started tickling him. "Y/N, s-stop!" Josh giggled.

"Wait... Wait there..." I stated, getting up off of the bed and grabbed my Polaroid camera, "Smile." I stated, my lips curling into a smile. I slid next to him, stuck my tongue out, the camera clicked and the photo printed. I flipped it upside down, and left the Polaroid to form.

Josh pulled me by the waist and placed sloppy kisses on my face, "Josh!!" I giggled, "Y/N, I think, you, Tyler, Jenna and I should all go lazertagging. I chuckled a bit then whispered, "Only a bit random..." Josh grinned at me and wrapped his arms around my legs, picking me up and giving me a piggy back. "Aha, Josh!!" I chuckled, hitting him lightly so I didn't actually hurt him.

"Y/N, you've made me so much better, thank you!" He ran around the room, screaming. "That's okay, because I feel the same you doofus." I kissed the back of his neck softly.

"Get ready, we're going!" I grabbed a Graphic t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, underwear, changed in the bathroom, I walked out and Josh had finished changing. He hadn't noticed I had left the bathroom, I tiptoed towards him and gently intertwined my hands with his. "We should get going." Josh kissed my hand. We grabbed our ID's from the front desk and left, "Yeah." I grabbed the keys and my phone, I took a few photos with Josh, Jenna and Tyler before going into the premises.

The people running the place played a video (which no one watched) but we all paid attention to how you put the vest on, and how you had to hold your gun with both hands throughout the whole game.

We got a game with loads of children, and chose our guns with different names on them, I searched through the guns to see the character's names, DC, Marvel, and different films. One caught my attention, (Favourite female/male character) was there.

I grabbed it and put the vest on, the gun attached. They pressed the start button and we all ran in, Tyler and Jenna ran to a different part from Josh and I. Josh and I had many years of video gaming practice; that was an advantage for us- and adults say playing too many video games is bad.. Ha ha... As if!

"Right, Y/N, I need you to go stealthily; not too fast or too slow, we've done this before in video games." Josh whispered into my ear, as soon as he said this, I whipped round and tagged three young kids who didn't even realise until they tried to fight back.
"Well done." the robotic automatic voice tuned through the gun's speaker.

I turned around to see Josh, his mouth wide open, "What? You said it yourself, a lot of video games." He chuckled, we crouched down, then my lights switched off, I had been shot. I growled under my breath, Josh then hit the person who had shot me.

We ran around the small room, which had three floors, everyone was on the second and third floor so hiding on the first floor was a good tactic.

Josh and I snuck upstairs, shooting a few children and adults on the way, we found Tyler and Jenna in a fit of laughter, when we saw that Jenna had somehow ended up with her hair caught in Tyler's vest, "Here lemme help.." I giggled and lightly pulled her hair away from the vest, after two minutes of Josh trying to protect all three of us, I managed to tug the hair out of Tyler's vest. "Thank you!" She smiled, hugging me, I was a little taken aback by the friendly gesture, but decided to hug back. Otherwise it would be extremely awkward for her. We carried on, crouching and shooting the other teams.

We left the maze as the lights turned back on, we all went back to the leaderboards and looked for our names. (Favourite female/male character) came second underneath (Second favourite female/male character) Josh wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Well done, you are second!" then his fingers dug into my stomach and starting to tickle me, "N-no!!" I snorted, he grinned at me then whispered, "I beat you." kissing my nose then pulling back, the romantic gesture made heat rise to my cheeks, leaving me in a hot, blushing mess.

We kept on our vests and held our guns up as I had asked somebody there to take pictures. "Thank you." I took my phone back and checked the photo, "Aw, it's lovely." I thanked them again, Josh put back his vest, the gun attached. "Send that to me." Tyler smiled. "Will do." I chuckled. I set the picture as my lock screen, then chose one of Josh and I, I found my favourite one and set it as my home screen.

Josh saw and awed, "You're so cute." He grinned, then stuck his tongue out.  "Awww, so are you." I replied, "Not as cute as you." I snorted, "No you're cuter, most certainly."

-Time skip-
Josh's Point Of View

"Hey Y/N?" I asked, "Yeah?" She/he replied, "Want to watch a film and order a pizza or something?" I questioned, holding my phone in my hand, clicking the on button to see the picture at Lazertag with Tyler, Jenna, Y/N and I. "Sure!" She/he answered, I entered my password then googled Domino's, I ordered two (Favourite pizza) pizzas, then walked to the living room, I saw Y/N in the bedroom, gazing out of the window, the stars looked like fairly lights on a navy blue wall; I grabbed the Polaroid camera took a picture then a few on my phone.

Then I looked up and Y/N was staring at me, "Yes?" She/he asked, "Oh nothing.." I laughed, "What?" She/he enquired, "I love you." I moved closer to their body, I pushed her/his hair out of her/his face and pressed my lips to hers/his. She/he kissed back, not too much pressure, gently, "I love you." She/he mumbled against my lips.

Then the doorbell went off.

I heard Y/N swear under her/his breath, "What was that?" I asked, she/he blushed, "N-nothing." She/he replied, stuttering.

I answered the door, paid the pizza deliveryman, then closed the door. I saw Y/N sat in a fort made of blankets and pillows, she/he had turned on the TV and had (Favourite Film) on the screen. I wrapped my arms around her/his body, "I love you," I whispered in her/his ear, nibbling her/his ear a bit, then kissing her/his neck. Y/N took a slice of pizza and ate it.

I pressed start on the film, then turn back to Y/N but she/he pressed their lips to mine, I bit her/his lip lightly, tugging it, she/he opened her/his mouth slightly and I slipped my tongue into her/his mouth.

After a few minutes, we broke apart then I picked up a slice and bit into it, "Josh.." Y/N whined, "Yes?" I asked, looking at her/him, "You're cute." She/he stated, nuzzling my nose, "You're cute." I replied, nuzzling back, then I smiled and she/he smiled. That smile.

Author's Note: 4th June 2017- One Love Manchester, holy crap it was beautiful, when Josh and Tyler appeared I screamed then started to cry but, explanation of the previous chapters:

They live in a mental institute, all have rooms (like flats) but if you take your ID's the mental institute can track you and see what you're doing (so you can leave).

They are recovering and repairing themselves from their mental illnesses, so they are becoming happier and they don't see or hear the demons as much.

But that's really most of the confusing things,

Vote, comment your thoughts and goodnight/day-
Bye!