|7- D O|

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while. I have been really busy, and my life filled with problems: mental and physical. Sorry again for no updates.

________
Chapter Seven
D O
________

__________________
@tinky-
__________________

Y/N's Point Of View

I sat up in my hospital bed, eyes wide open with shock. Josh's gaze met mine and his smile dropped. "Josh, did you see that too?" His eyes softened and she sighed, "Yes, I did." I shook my head, and stood up, holding my side in pain, grimacing as it hit me. I grabbed a wet cloth and wiped up the mess.

"Y/N, we need to be brave-" A gloved hand clamped over his mouth. His chestnut eyes widened, and he started being dragged out of the room. He started fighting back, but only to fail, over and over.

His muffled scream dragging out of the room. "Y/N, h-help me!" He called, I grabbed a cloth from the side of the bed, scissors and wrapped the bondage around my waist, cutting the end off with scissors. The cloth soaked up the blood that was seeping from my wound. I ran off after Josh, bumping into a few walls from a wave of nausea hitting me. "J-Josh?!" I yelled in question, before remembering that he was somewhere else. Captured. I ran through the empty hallways of the hospital, something about it felt... Uncomfortably off... It didn't feel right. A dripping noise came from above me. I looked up I saw: Josh strung up by a black goo, beaten up, and blood dripping down from his forehead.

My hand went over my mouth, and I gasped. "N-no!" My scream muffled from the hand. Josh's eyes snapped open, "Y/N, sh, he'll find you." I got the scissors out from earlier and started cutting him out. "Thank you, Y/N." He smiled slightly. I cut off a bit off from the cloth, and grabbed a cleaner from one of the rooms and tidied his wounds and wrapped him up with my cut off strips of fabric. "Y/N, I love you, not just as a friend, I w-want to be your boyfriend." He blushed, and scratched the back of his neck. "Of course Josh!" I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Let's do this." He said, clenching his fist. Ready to fight . . .