Chapter 21

Chapter 21

~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

" You will need to find the mu dheidhinn tree and take its tree core and bring it back to us. It is essential for you to retrieve it. It will be the decisive moment of the battles outcome. I will teach you how to defeat them and how to withstand your strengths till the war ends. " he said. I was flabbergasted, the worlds fate is at my shoulder and without fail there is a risk to this but if this is what it takes to protect the people I love and care about then it is what I will do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking back to the days where parental guidance and attention was barely given to me , gave me a sad lonely feeling. Now here I am with the one who created me, getting along and spending time together as if it's the most natural thing ever. Even though you could hardly call it a casual event as I'm training for my own survival as well as the whole entire worlds.

We wore tunics which are easy to maneuver in , and started some light sparring of just using our physical bodies against each other. Of course, I could not beat my father as he has much more experience as well as expertise of his body as well as strength over me. But I managed to land a few hits on him which made me feel that I wasn't such a lost case after all. Then he taught me a few tricks of using as little energy to render an opponent to be temporarily immobile be it supernatural or just pure nastiness which I will be fending off in the boundary. " This move consisted of striking the opponent in the chest with Palm strikes which consisted of medium shock waves of physic abilities such as wind and water. The shock waves will control the pounding of the opponents heart to stop for a few seconds, but this only works if there is one opponent as you need to be in direct contact with them for this to work and for a beginner like you it's hard to work on more than one" he explained. Then we moved on to dire situations where I would be swamped with more than one opponents. " there is a move which is effective in killing off your opponent all in one swipe of a hand, but this move will cause you to lose part of your life force. You have half immortal blood in you but the other half is the lifespan of a little more than a human. This means that you cannot use this move more than 2 times as more than that will cut your lifespan to 1/2. For this move, all you have to do is mesh your fae and werewolf powers together to create a force of nature power that blows off your enemies to bits. You have actually done this once on Talik. Do you remember how you call on your powers ?" He asked.

" yeah, I remembered having strong instinct to protect my precious family . All calling forth all my power and just forcing it out of my body and towards whoever that's causing the harm. " good the basis of it is just releasing your life ki and making it into a destructive minefield that sets off to whoever contacts it. " he explains. He then brought me to a small clearing with force field surrounding it so no one can listen to our conversation. He then magically brought out a thick book made out of tree bark and passed it on to me. " listen here , Sierra . When the world just began to form, our people strive in the nature . We take our powers from Mother Earth and reuse it only when necessary for the earths sake. But now, with modernization we lost some parts of Mother Earth as cities, buildings and deforestation happened. Our fore fathers, anticipated a time where nature will be more and more sparse . Thus, they pull forth their powers and sacrificed their lives and it formed into the mu dheidhinn tree. This tree enables us fae to live with little sustenance and also protects our kind for deterioration. Also, it has the power that is so overwhelming that could possibly erase an entire race from the face of the universe with just one spell. Every otherworldliness heard of its power and tried to steal it from us. But the fore fathers had entrusted the location and access of the tree to only one man which is my fathers father and later on it's passed to me and now I will pass it on to you, Sierra ." He said.

"If it belongs to our linage , why did it end up in the boundary?" I asked as I was genuinely puzzled. Father had a hard look upon his face and stonily look forward and said ," someone of the fae had betrayed us. They had wanted the power for themselves and had started killing lots of our linage in order to get access to the mu dheidhinn tree. But , their cruelty had not lead them to have access to the tree as before my fathers father passed on he had hidden my father somewhere the betrayer could not seek. And in turn, falter them from inheriting the access to the tree. You see, only when our whole linage dies can someone else truly inherit the access of the tree. But, as I'm in a higher station than them they can not touch me. So, they had hired witches to set up a barrier at the place or origin where the tree lies. But the witches magic was too weak and it had setback to them all turning them to cannibal monsters that only mission is to eat and destroy all that's in it's path. "

I took a peek at the books content and it has detail explanation the fae world and it's history as well as the monsters existence. I learnt that this monster is a dark fae who has turn from the light and turn into barbaric monsters who do not have thought so their own just hunger for prey. They can move faster than a werewolf speed of 10 weres put together. Their strength is akin to a cyclops whom has the most strongest physical strength in the world. Their fangs is not only sharp but also contains poison that can kill even the fae. Basically, they are deadly dangerous creatures. Their only one weakness, is the light they can't stand the light as they are dark creatures. Light can be made of ones aura and also the power of spirit and fire put together. Looks like I need to concentrate on that department if I want to survive.

"Father I need to gather supplies as well think up of strategies for the journey ahead. Before that would you like to spend just a day with me and my family before I go in 2 days time? " I asked un surely. I clenched my fingers together to a fist. Digging my nails in my palms in anticipation of his answer. He had a look of pure awe and longing and just went up and hug me in a tight embrace. This is a rare occurrence of expression as fae arent emotional people. "I would love to sweetheart, just bring me to see my grandson " he answered with a warm smile on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey all,

I'm so very sorry for the one year delay ! I know lots of ppl lost faith in it already. I had a rough year and did it have the time to really focus on the my creative juices. Excuse this sorry excuse of an writer ! So basically this is just an explanatory of sorts . Sierra just bulking on her knowledge and is going to come out with ways to survive in the soon to be hellhole. But here ,we see interaction between father and daughter. Yeapp , more chapters to come soon ! Since i have a months holiday will try to update more often ! Love you all and please just read away ~ as usual show some love!

Fan

Comment

Vote

Yours truly ,

Ruina3 <3