You'll Never see me again...

PROLOUGUE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ueek! Ueek! Ueek!' the cries of a baby pierced through the silent night. The doctor checked the babys breathing and overall health."Congratulations Mam'! You've given birth to a healthy baby girll!". Katherine Knightly Garran beamed a huge smile at the doctor." Thanks doc." The nurse cut off the babys umbilical cord and wrapped te baby up in a pink coloured cloth. After making sure that the cloth is wrap securely around the baby, the nurse passed the baby to the mother. Katherine took the baby in her arms and craddled her securely in the nook of her arm. She looked at the baby with a warm loving gaze. The baby has her fathers eyes, grey as the storming weather and blue as the deep ocean sea. A clashing contrast yet a deep intensity for just a day old baby. Her cute button nose and her cute plump mouth. " Her name will be Sierra Aideen Garran. Though you were not fathered by Garran you would still be carrying his name." 

Katherine fell asleep with Sierra in her arms. She dream of Seth Conner James. Sierra's bilogical father, and my mate. My true mate. Flashbacks of the past played in her mind like a movie.

*Flashbacks*

Due to the blood pact, I was promised to Garran Knight Lane when I reached the age of 18. I had no qualms with this arrangement as Garran and I are in an intimate relationship. Although I have not found my mate yet, Garran has. But his mate died due to a fatal wound by the dark fae a few years back before meeting me. Yes, ironically its not vampires that are the werewolf mortal enemy. But the fae. Not all fae are bad but they arent good either. They are selfish creatures that only care for themselves. Many mortals fell for their charms as they look perfect. They have no flaws in the looks department and are immortal. Even though Garran does not love me. We have a trustful and strong relationship. We give each other body comfort when needed. I am still 17 at the moment though. Still a year ahead before Garran and me are officially mated. You do not need to be the true mate in order to be mated. As I was sipping my tea at the corner table of a cute cafe located at 6th Avenue Street, I heard the tinkling of the door bells. Indicating that a customer has come. Curiously, I took a peek of the newcomer and gasp in shocked. Damnnn.. That guy is hot! Capital H-O-T ! HOT! I could not stop staring at him. As if feeling my gaze, he turned and smirked a sexy smile at me. I do not know why, but under his scrutinised, I felt as if he can see right through me. My wolf started to preen herself, and my body got all hot. This is the first time I ever felt this way. He came over to my seat, and said, " Hi, is the sit next to you taken?" I do not know why but his question seemed to have a double meaning. I shrugged it off, usually I would just flipped off anyone that comes on to me like that. But with him I cant. I wanted to know more about him. So, I answered, " Yeah. Sure , take a seat.".

He took a seat in a elegant manner. "My name is Seth Conner James. Just call me Seth . So. whats your name,bòidheach? " . Wow who knew foreign language could be so sexy. Is that gaelic? Hmmm.. I never heard this language before. Well, nobody I know speaks it. Its a very long forgotten language. "I don't know what that means. But it sounds good. By the way, my name is Katherine Knightly Williams(before marriage). " 

He stared at me as if he is soaking me up in his system and said, " Thats a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." I know that Im beautiful and heard many people complementing me. But coming from him, it sounds so different. I know he means it and that is why I cant help but blush. I'm no virgin but still my heart accelerated a few beats and my cheeks were stained with a deep red blush. Our eyes connected and we were gazing at each other the whole time, it felt like eternity. When he touched my hand i felt a tingling sensation of warmth travel throughout my whole body. I gasped and he looked at me with open wide eyes. His my mate. Oh my gods. A human is my mate. Oh gods, what about Garran? We are blood bound due to the pact. And nothing could eradicate that bond besides death and a "ganayegi danalihv" comepetition which literally means fierce fighting in cherokee. Since the werewolf descent came from the cherokee forefathers before the blood got mixed up. Its rare nowadays to find true-blooded wolf with the full-blood of cherokee. But they say that before the cherokee came the fae was the purest descent and power. Though not by the moon goddess but rather a very old magic from the creator himself. And how can a mere human fight against werewolf. But I cant deny what it is between us. I looked at him sadly. "What is it ,A chuisle mo chroi ?Why so sad?" . although I do not understand, I know an endearment when I hear one. "Nothing." 

He looked at me thoughtfully before saying," I know what will cheer you up." I looked at him curiously, "Oh . And that would be?"

"Lets go for a small picnic . Near the lake. Drink some wine and some delicious food. " Im no romantist but I cant seem to refuse him. Afterall, his my mate. And its just one day. One day of indulgence. And I wont see him anymore. An unbearable ache filled my heart just at that thought. Nevermind I will think about it when the time comes.So i gave a nod at his suggestion. He smiled a breathtaking smile at me. That made me feel happy at his hapiness. Although I barely knew him for an hour or so, I knew he is sincere. As I have a gift of telling when a person is lying. When a person lies I can see a tail at the back of their bottom. Its a gift that can be a blessing or a curse. Its already hard enough being a beta's daughter. My dad is badass and people are afraid to approach me due to him. Plus the fact of my gift, its harder to trust people when you can tell they are lying to you. Im a special werewolf that has extra abilities. Probably due to my heritage. Im half-werewolf and half-witch. And my mom is a powerful witch. She died awhile back. Making my dad extra protective of me. Sighs. Garran is the only man he permit to be near me.We set up a date and time .

----------------In the date--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth brought me to a recreation park where there is a lake. Its so beautiful. We drank lots of wine and ate delicious food. He hand fed me, which is extremely sexy. He made me feel an emotion I though impossible: LOVE. I cant stop seeing him but I must for his safety. My head started to feel hazy, and my speeched slurred. He brought me to a hotel and we had hot monkey sex. 

The next day when I woke up. I got the shocked of my life. He left me, instead of me left him. It made me sad. But its okay. I was going to leave him anyway. But the hurt I felt would forever be remembered. 

A few months after I mated with Garran. I was pregnant.. But who's child was it?

-------------------------------------'iN THE PRESENT(hOSPITAL)"--------------------------------------------------------

I woke up abruptly, now my question was answere:Seth. And I know that Garran knows. As his senses tell him so. My baby girl is special I feel it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy ya'all :) So. this is the prolougue.. I know its naggy but im trying to lay out the foundation here. Will update soon :)

VOTE

COMMENT

:)