Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

~~~~~~~~~~

I parked my car at the garage. I made sure to lock the car properly before I made my way into the house. Mom was sitting on the sofa reading her business paper. She didnt even took a glance at me as I walked passed her to get to the stairs to my room. As soon as I got into my room, I locked the door close. I put aside my bag on the chair. And head plunge myself on the bed.

I sighed as I think about what had happen at the park a few hours ago. That was so unreal. Im feeling quite overwhelm by the whole drama happening to me right now. I always knew that Garran was not my real dad. But still, I never thought that my biological dad is an entirely different species altogether. Am I some kind of hybrid? 

Suddenly, I heard giggles from the room beside me. And a knock on the wall. Then there were moaning sounds. 

" Stop it , Luke. It tickles" said a voice. 

"No babe, I cant. You are too irrisistible." Luke answered.

" I love you." Bianca said.

"Love you too, babe" Luke replied.

I clenched my fist to my chest. The pain is so unberable. I can feel a weight in my heart. Its thudding so fast that it hurts. If it was anymore possible, my broken heart , broke . I felt like my whole world is collapsing right before my very eyes. 

I closed my eyes tightly, and cried myself to sleep. After what seems like hours, I fell into oblivion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, to my beautiful sleeping mate, Bianca by my side. I didnt notice it at first, but as soon as we touched I felt tingles. And my wolf emerged to claim her. Im glad its her, as she is the sister of my bestfriend.  I have always felt attracted to her. 

The bed rustled. and Bianca yawned while rubbing her eyes. 

"Morning babe." I said.

"Mmmm..morning" she replied.

I kissed her head and got off the bed.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Bathroom." I replied.

She had a calculating look for a moment before her sweet demeanor took over. I must be imagining things.She sauntered sexily towards me and whispered huskily in my ear.

"why. (blow my nape) dont(licks my neck) you(bites my neck) get in the shower with me?(sucks my neck)" she asked.

I got a hard on from her catty act. 

" Sure babe " I replied.

We made our way to the bathroom at the room next door. I opened the door and got into the bathroom with Bianca.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra's POV 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of a door closing. I lazily got up from my bed. I was about to open the bathroom door, when I hear moans from inside the bathroom. Omg! Is that Luke and Bianca inside? Why is she always doing that infront of me..

I got out of the room , and went to the guest bedroom to escape. Just as soon as they got out of my room. I went back to my bedroom and took out my jogging clothes. A grey short shorts, and a white tank top. I went to the bathroom to bath and changed into the attire. 

I got out of the house after I put on my purple addidas sneakers. I ran towards the neigbourhood and even further. I need to de-stress myself. After 30 km, I soon tire out. I took a sit at a nearby bench to catch my breath. I look around my surroundings, and was schocked to see that I was am at the place where I saw that weird cat. 

I felt strangely attracted to this place. Like I had been here before, somewhere in the past. Like its not my second time. I was staring into space, when I saw a glint at the corner of the bush. It was glittery and shiny and it reeks of power. I got near it, bend to my knees and crawled into the bush, and was mesmerised by the sight I saw. I found a emerald pendant that reeks of power. I got hold of it, and stare at it . Wondering how and where it came from. It gave me a sense of belonging. I decided to keep it.

Just as I was about to go, I heard a whisper in my mind . 

" Remember to keep the pendant close to you, always. As it is there to protect you and your powers ." 

I was stunned. Who was that. As soon as it came to me , it was gone. The voice that is. Weird. 

I ran back home. I look at the clock on the wall, it was 10 am. Looks like only an hour has passed. Feels longer. Thats werewolf speed for you. 

I took a quick shower to get rid of my musky sweat. I donned myself in jean shorts, off-shoulder t-shirt , my usual bracelets and my chuck shoes. I slung my bag on my shoulders as I took hold of my car keys. I went in my car and drove myself to school. 

I look at my phone calender. Today was 14 November . It is my birthday. Every year no one but Luke celebrates it with me. Guess not this year huh?

I felt so depressed that I did not look at the road ahead. Suddenly, a loud horn beeped. Startled , I look ahead of me. A car from infront of me nearly collided with my car. Feeling panicked. I clutched my pendant. It started to glow a shimmery green hue. And next thing I knew I was already out of the car and at the side of the road. Where no car passes by. My car rammed into the other car. The rear of the car was squished all the way to the front due to the impact. I was saved by the pendant. Maybe. I looked at the pendant , as its last shimmery hue receeded bit by bit. I felt confuse, very confuse. Maybe its time to talk to my mom. And that cat. I need to know what are this strange powers from the pendant. And my heritage. I have a feeling, that my life is going to be more complicated than it is now.