Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

-----------------------

" There's people talking, they talk about me. They know my name , they think they know everything. But they don't know anything about me" - Extract from 'Wake up' (Hilary duff song)

I walked through the hallway of my school. Every step I took I heared whispers. 'Bitch', ' Bastard child' , 'Loser' and so on. The words used to hurt me.But after hearing them over and over again for the whole of my 17 years. Now im just numb to it all. My family did nothing as this people slandered me. 

-------5 years old Sierra------

I was playing by myself in my room with my dolly. When my younger sister, Bianca came in."Hey STUPID!" she said as she snatched my dolly from my hands. I just looked at her with a 'why' looked. She look at me and slapped my face. It hurts and I started to cry. Then, my mom came in. "Why is it so noisy ,here? Cant I have a queit day without you crying Sierra" said mom coldly. "But mom. Bianca took my dolly." I said dejectedly. My mom looked at me with distaste and said," Well. Let her take it. You are the elder sister. Anyways, you are too old to be playing with a doll." With that she went away. Bianca looked at me triumphly. She always get away with being bad and I always get blamed. Its not fair. 

-------------10 year old sierra--------------

I was in Grade 4 in Green Hill middle school. We were an escalator school. Where all the pre-scool,middle school and high school combine together . I just got down from my bike which I parked at the side of the school. Where no one can find it. My bike always gets vandalised,stolen or broken. Everyone in this school hates me. Even my own family. I walked into school and looked down at my feet as I walked. Making sure to not make any eye contact with anyone. But suddenly my small ,4'11, body was slamed to the lockers. My shoulders ache at the contact with the hard metal. I looked up and saw Tiffany(queen of 4th grader). She sneered at me saying ,' Hey Bastard! Watch where you are going'. Then she and her gang walked past as if nothing happened. I went to class for my math period. I went to the front row which was my assign seat to see Luke, the beta son was already seated there. " Um.. sorry .. you are in my seat...." i muttered. Luke looked at me and said, "oh . sorry.. I didnt know anyone was seating here." I was surprised , as no one was ever nice to me. I looked up at him and saw that he was smiling. He sat beside me. " So, hi :) I never had the chance to talk to you before. My name is Luke O'Brian. Whats yours?' he said."Umm.. Sierra Aideen.." I said hesitantly. "Oh! You are the Alpha's daughter..Hmmm, pleased to make your aquaintance" he said with a wink ;). I blushed as he was flirting with me. Yet a new experience. He was handsome. Brown hair, grey eyes and a cute toothy smile that make all the ladies,young and old swoon.

After that, we became close buddies. Eventhough people made fun at me and bully me, he still stayed by my side. For that, he was my friend forever. My first and best friend.

--------------15 year old sierra---------------

I was getting ready for school. I wore a black ritchie skinny jeans, and a grey fitted long sleeve top and a gucci hi top lace up sneakers. I wore no make-up and my platinum blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail. I wore a forever 21 multichain cross necklace, forever 21 cross charm bracelet and a forever 21 polished filigree ring. And then I slung my, suede fringe cross body, bag on my shoulders and left the house to wait outside for Luke. Soon, his red audi convertible was at sight. I board the car, and fastened my seatbelts. "So, ready for the first day of 10th Grade? " Luke asked. I just gave him a firm nod and a smiled. Our appearances have changed over the 5 years. Luke has become more taller , muscular and definetely more handsome. I used to crush on him, now im just a sister to him. And well, I could live with that. He is a manwhore. Meaning, the girl he slept with once , he wont sleep with again. And I rather not be one of them if I could never see him again after. I changed alot too. Im 6'1 foot tall, my wavy tresses hair has grown to my waist , and I have grown a chest to boot. But, Im still shy around people as they still look down and bully me. Its not that Im a pushover. I just choose not to retaliate as I do not want to stoop tp their level. The only people I talk to is Luke and the teachers. They dont look down upon me and actually are proud of me. Im a genius they claimed. Due to my high scores for my test, they let me skip a year ahead. Not that im happy about that. Because of that me and Luke do not share the same class except free period, lunch and gym.  Luke parked his car at the school's carpark. ( yes, his not old enough to have a liscense , but when u have $$$ anything goes) I got off from the car, and walked throught the hallway door, making my way to the General office. I hurried my steps, as people were starting to stare and talk about me. Even as years past, they still talk. Sighs. 

At the receptionist counter sat Mrs.Cullen, she is a nice middle age lady." Hi. Can I have my schedule mrs. Cullen?" I asked .[ A/N: This is the new schedule.. she knows her class is different from Luke cause the only shared classes wif the lower grade are as i said..]" Sure, honey. Just a second." She opened the cabinet and took out my file and passed me my schedule. 'Here ,you go. Have a nice day ! " she said ." Thanks Mrs.Cullen" I said and walked away. She is one of the few humans, that do not know the circumstanses and still be nice to me. Sadly to say, im a loner. I looked at my schedule :

1st period - Math

2nd period - Spanish

----Lunch------

3rd period - Science

4th period - English

5th period - Gym

I look at the time: 10.45am.

Shoot. Im going to be late , I have about 5 minutes to reach class. I made a sprint for it, and just reached in the nick of time. Phew. Just as I walked into the class, the bell rang. The teacher ,Mr.Scott , gave me a warning glare. I sheepishly smiled and took a seat near the windows at the side of the classroom. Lesson's was easy as I have learnt them all on my own self revision yesterday. I know I know im such a nerd. But I do not like to go to class unprepared. Time pass by, and before I knew it , the bell rang. Oh , next lesson is Spanish. Great. I packed my things and got ready to stand up when suddenly I was pushed back down forcefully by strong arms. I looked up to see a pair of dark brown eyes almost black. Hair a dark brown that was cropped short yet looked so sexy. He had a toned body that is solid rock. I felt strangely attracted to him.. He had a perfectly structured face that looks akin to a greek god. I look at him admiringly and he caught me, if his smirked was a dead giveaway. I tried to look unaffected and its obviously isnt working as his smirk only got bigger as he saw my eyes strayed to his lips. His sensuous plump kissable lips.MMMM... what is wrong with me..

"Take a picture, it'll last longer!" he said. I was was snapped back to reality by those sacarstic remark. And I did what I usually wont do . I glared at him. " Ok, listen here. Cause I will only say this once. Dont ever get near me. EVER. Get it? Stay FAR FAR away as possible. Cause I dont want to be associated with a LOSER like you.." he exclaimed. I was flabbergasted, whats up with him.I dont even know who he is. Must be one of the jocks. " huh? what are you talking about?" I asked. " Well, I know im hot and all but you are beneath me. Dont go fawning on me. Your sister Bianca, told me about you crushing on me. "  With that he left. I was left standing looking perplexed. I mean what is up with that. A guy I barely knew just accused me of "fawning" him.. When I dont even know who he is..Strangely enough his comment really hurt me although I should be used to it by now,getting dissed. Who was that guy anyway?