Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

~~~~~~~~~~~

My eagle familiar name is Nodin. It means 'wind' in navajo language. And my wolf name is Tala meaning 'wolf' in cherokee. I did not name them, they told me their names when I first conjured them. They are my spirit guides in a sense. They can understand me and me to them . Vice versa. 

Everyday, I train with them. Nodin teaches me how to control my phychic abilities. So far, I only know 2 of my psychic powers, which are seeing the future and 'teleport'. Since young I had been able to see bits of pieces of the future. It comes in a series of flashes. It is not always there. It only comes during the new moon. I thought all werewolves have this trait. Apparently not. 

-------Flashback-----------

As I was doing my calacus assignment , I had a sudden premonition. I saw Garran getting ambushed by a group of rogues, and he dies. At first, I ignored it. But my intuition tells me that what I 'saw' is correct. Since young, I was told to trust my instinct . So I did. 

I rushed to Garran, just as he was about to get out of the house.

"Sir !! Wait!" I shouted.

Garran stopped and turned to look at me. He waited for me to catch my breath.

"Dont go out there! Please. Dont go to the Redneck woods alone , to meet the Wind pack!" I exclaimed.

He was stunned. He gave me a puzzled face.

"How did you know?"he asked.

"Er..Umm.. I saw in my 'flashes'. You are going to be ambushed by rogues. They are not to be trusted!!" I said.

He gave me a disbelief look.

"Sierra, what are you saying? Do you have any prove?" he asked.

"I do! Near the bushes there is a tree that has a "X" slashes in the middle of the bark. Over there the rogues will be." I said.

He was queit . 

"James! " he shouted .

"Yes , Alpha?"his beta said.

"Scout the redneck woods. There are rogues  there. Deal with them." he ordered with alpha authority.

"Yes ,Alpha! " James replied. With that he was off.

Through the pack link, Garran managed to get in contact with James. Turns out , what I said was true. 

"Thank you! You saved my life! But I need you to do one thing for me.." he said.

I smiled and asked, "what is it Sir?" .

"Dont tell anyone of your abilities." he emphasised.

"Why?" I enquired.

"Its so, you wont be used." he said.

Now it was my turn to give him a puzzled look.

"No one in this pack or no werewolf ever has this ability." he said.

Now I understand. I was a freak.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''End of flashback''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

As for my wolf familiar, she teaches me about spirit. She tells me that I have to find my inner luna. There is where Im most lacking. Thus, the reason I cant transform. 

"Inner Luna? Whats that? How am I suppose to get that?" I asked

*My sister. Its in you. Your moon spirit. See beyond your energy flow. See your "soul" and reach out to it . Just like you reach for your enegy flow. But this time, spread it towards all of your body.*

"How?" I asked.

*Think of it like a blood vessel. Pump it through the vessel . Spread it to every corner of your body*

My bones start to shift. There is an uncomfortable strain. I heard cracks . But I dont really feel the pain. My body and face start to sprout white fur. And my hands start to turn into paws. My face elongalates. And poof a tail sprouts. 

I screamed. But all that came out was a howl. My eyesight , smell, hearing all sharpened. Wow. I feel so amazingly strong. I decided to test my powers. I just freaking transformed!!

I ran as fast as I could. Past the bushes, the trees, logs and even the lake nearby the woods. I breathed in the smell of earth. I wonder if I could use my pshysic powers. 

*NODIN*

* yes , mistress*

*Can I use my powers when im in wolf form*

*yes , you can. In fact, your power heightens*

*How do I use it*

*Just concentrate . *

I bodyslamed into an oak tree. The leaves started to rain down due to the impact. I concentrated and focused on a particular area where the leaves are falling, and pictured the leaves to be lifted 10 ft above the air. And with little difficulty it did.

-----------------------------------------------------The nxt day------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

Life has gotten more hectic lately. I dont feel so alone anymore. Not since , I turned 16 and gained powers, familiar and a sense of my heritage. But why do I still feel empty..

I felt a tap on my shoulder. Startled, I turned around and was shocked. It was that jerk, Jake. My heart thuded for abit. My wolf howled inside. 

 He was looking at me abit funny. His brows were deep drawn in concentration. He looked adorable. Woah.. Snap out of it. His a jerk!. 

"Hey.. Do you want to hang out?" he asked.

"Um.. Why are you even asking me? You were practically threatening me not to get near you the other day?" I asked.

He looked choked. 

"Well, I was being an ass. Sorry.. I just assumed . I was wrong. Forgive me?" he asked.

How can I resist when he gives me that cutesy look. I gave myself a mental slap. What is wrong with me.. I dont even know this guy..

"Um..okay.." I replied.

What am I doing..

"Ok? Great! Lets go!" he said.

Then he drags me along..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy all~ 

Sorry .. chapter pwety short.. 

Any ideas on a date place?

Comment !! 

I seriously need ya opinions , my beloved readers :3

Untill nxt chapter~~~~

-Ruina3-

ps: you know i <3 u all ryteeeeee? Teehee~