Pieces coming together

Eric sat in his office at the bar he and his progeny owned. Pamela was keeping the vermin busy while he conducted his business. A day had gone by the vampire Bill Compton and himself felt the tie sever and the death of there dear telepath disappear. Eric followed by Compton visited the shifter to see if any of her friends knew where she was but it was useless search.

Well at least that's what Compton thought. On a different note, Eric had spotted a witch in attendance and knowing witches they somehow had a place in everything. It didn't matter what was going on witches always had a tab on everything and everyone.

He wasn't going to tell Bill what he knew he hadn't given up all his hope. For some reason he knew Sookie was alive; he did find it strange he couldn't feel her. The blood tie he had with her doesn't just disappear into thin air but he had felt it only for a moment until it was gone. Then he got to thinking and only came up with one single thought and if he could go even paler then he was he was he did. "No" he whispered to himself.

"No!" He shouts this time lifting his computer and smashing it against the wall and shoving all his papers off as well.

It was clear when Pam stepped in that her Master - her Maker was in one of his moods. Normally she would leave him be but Pam had a feeling that her Maker was really hurting.

"Master, are you alright?"

"No. Pam I'm not. Damn it all to hell!!"

"What are we damning to hell? May I remind you we are already damned."

"Pamela there are times I find your sarcasm funny. But now is definitely  not one of those times. " Eric replied with venom lacing through each word.

Pam conceded and stepped further into the little office her Master had set up business in.

"She's been turned..." It was a whisper but Pam heard it like it was screamed directly into her ear.

"That can't be possible?"

"Yet it seems like it's so. "

"How?"

"I think it would be obvious Pam. A vampire. A nomad vampire. It should have been me Pam!"

"What are we going to do? What does Sookie fucking Stackhouse have to do with us?!"

Eric held her by her throat - his fangs clicking in place as he bared his fangs towards her, "She is everything. I would be cautious of what you say about her. "

"What are you going to do?" Pam asks as soon as she is free from her maker's death-like grip. Almost like the whole ordeal that took place only seconds ago didn't happen.

"I'm going to visit a witch. " which Pam relied in a disinterested tone. "A witch. Great.."

"Witches aren't my favorite Pam. But this particular witch knows where Sookie went. She is important. And as such we can't do anything that would revoke her. She's our only chance at finding her. " Eric wanted to convey the importance the witch is to them to his progeny.
"I won't harm the witch. " Pam says in confirmation to her Master's will.

"Good. We leave now. "
.
.
.
.
Two vampires arrived at a ordinary run-in the mill bar that could be found in Bon Temps. Only a couple minutes away from Shreveport it wasn't that far of a stretch for the vampires. They swayed themselves in walking a confident strut inside. Laughter and conversation died as all mortal eyes laid on the dead that happened to walk into the bar. 

"We are looking for someone. " a vampire with shoulder-length blonde hair addressed the onlooking humans. His gaze seeming to see through each person, "this someone is important I will greatly appreciate any help that is given. "

"You are not welcome here, Northmen. " Eric rapidly changed his gaze and stared at the shifter unblinkingly. "That doesn't work on us. But nice try. "

Pam walked by a group of teenagers - all boys - and she held their dumbstruck gazes. She smiled although boys were not her type at all. Mainly teenagers weren't her type. "Ah, it seems I found whom I was looking for. "

A waitress with long blonde hair that had been kept in a braid entered the silenced area. Eric guessed she had been in back deducing from the boxes of alcohol she was carrying. However when Eric vamped speed to her making her jump and let go of the box hearing the contents within shatter. Eric was not apologetic not even a bit and grabbed her forearm and dashed out. They didn't need an audience.

It surprised Eric greatly that the witch did not struggle against him. She knew what vampires were capable of. And it was her overall compliance  that made Eric calm. Despite the situation and the raging feeling within that made him want to kill everyone in a 10 mile radius.

"You will tell me where Ms. Stackhouse went." The demand was more like a growl but the blonde didn't seem to notice. She only lifted her brow if only not realizing that Sookie would be the vampire's focus. Yet she remembered doing the cloaking spell this must be one of the vampires it was for, she determined.

"I won't betray her trust. "

"Haha!! Oh that is rich. A witch that cares about others. " Pam laughs.

"Sookie is my friend. What I did was for her wellbeing. "

"Then if I were to inform you about her wellbeing would you give us the answer we seek?"

"What do you mean?"

"Witch, she is dead. "

"No. That can't be. How?"

"I believe some vampire has turned her. " Those words were a struggle for the a thousand year old vampire. "I need the location of her now!"

The waitress - Holly - which Eric had picked up the night he and Compton had visited the shifter bar.

"She wanted a new life. A life away from vampires. To know she might be one now... It saddens me greatly. She took the money I'm assuming she earned from the jobs she had taken. Guessing from you - she had me spell a cloaking charm onto her necklace. Cloaking the ties she had with you and the other - Bill Compton. "

It started to make so much more sense. The reason why the tie had gone and then resurfaced only to disappear once again. "Where did she decide to go. " Pam questions this time.

"She went over seas. Paris. "

"Pamela. "

"Calling for the jet as we speak. "

"Thank you Ms. Holly. Your compliance will not be forgotten. "

As Eric grabbed ahold of Pam and lifted off into the night sky on there way to the airport.