A Maker's Command

Note- bold letters indicate a break or time skip.

Previously on Between the Vampire and the Deep Blue Sea....

The next second Sookie was aware of the close proximity of the vampire and sharp sensation of teeth now in her neck.

The last thing she did before she lost consciousness was send as much regret through the reopened blood tie. Hopefully the two vampires could forgive her of her selfishness.

Now...

Her world had been shattered
in the second it took her to comprehend what had happened to her.

From the unexplained car crash that had her immobile on the ground bleeding to her death to the rogue vampire - a vampire that had saved her from a drunken male on the dance floor of club Chaos...

He had smelt her blood from the deep cut from her inner thigh from the piece of broken glass from the wreak - her blood for some unknown reason was toxic in a good way for vampires - but for her it wasn't.

She had broken her necklace yet knew it wasn't going to help. She was across the continent too far from the small town of Bon Temps, Louisiana...

Too far from help...

Even if by some miracle Bill and Eric showed up she had no idea who this vampire was or how strong he was.

She felt real fear in the instant it took him to bite down on her corroded along her neck draining her life's blood, but not before he bit into his wrist and covered her mouth with his wounded arm. Swallowing the metallic flavored blood and loosing consciousness and thus giving her life to the eternal darkness.

She opened her eyes. She didn't know how much time passed. She could guess days or weeks or months had passed and gone by.

All she saw was complete and utter darkness along with the haunting feeling of being buried alive.

She calmed herself down taking a very deep and calming breath only to realize that their was something wrong with her body. She felt like her body was dead. She was not going to panic.

Her fingers felt dirt, her body even felt heavy from the few pounds of dirt that was piled atop of her, and she didn't need to breathe. She then came to the conclusion that she had been turned against her will. She was made vampire.

It just made her angry. Angry at the choice that had been ripped from her. The life she could have had - her life in the sun was now nonexistent.

Her hands formed fists and she was now punching the dirt as hard as she could seeing a spec of light with each punch she mustered, until a big enough hole was created for her to climb herself out. It took no struggle at all and she found it quite easy.

She had to adjust herself however, as she stood on top of the grass her body remained still. It was going to take some time to get used to her new body. The feeling of the grass beneath her feet was a new type of sensory feeling ... the flat of her feet could feel the rough edges of the grass and the smoothness of it. Her toes digging into the bare ground, she smiled.

"Well you sure took your sweet time, child. " her blood went hot when his voice spoke to her the smile dying from her lips.

Her throat instantly running dry making a crying sound, "my sweet child, my apologies. Of course, you would be hungry when you first rise. Let's get you something to eat. "

"Wait a minute! You owe me an explanation!"

He had no right. No right at all.

"I saved you. "

Like I'm supposed to believe that!?

"Am I suppose to believe that!?" Voicing out her thoughts.

"Believe what you will. I saved you from your mortal life. Take it how you want it. I'm not that cold-hearted, my dear child. "

"Stop calling me that. I have a name. And I'm not a child or anything to you. So I'm going to leave. "

"And go back to your life? To a life filled with endless problems. After meeting you in the club I did my research. A telepath who had worked for the sheriff of area 5 of Shreveport, Louisiana. Your not 'his' as he didn't come with you which I can further deduct that you came to Paris for a free life. So any way you look at it your life ended when you took your first step off the plane. Oh and as your Maker I command you to not leave my presence for the remainder of your vampire life. "