The Disappearance

Disclaimer: I do not own True Blood or the Southern Vampire Mysteries all rights go to Charlene Harris and Alan Ball and HBO.

Eric landed on the gravel road that led to the Stackhouse residence. However he wasn't the only one there... Bill Compton had arrived shortly after Eric.

"Eric what happened? I swear if you laid a finger on Sookie I will kill you now where you stand!" Eric didn't even lift an eyebrow. Yet he needed Bill. He had not been invited in which would make things quite difficult. He couldn't rely on hearing alone.

"Like you could. I am several years stronger than you. It seems you felt it as well. .. " Eric turned the topic obviously not liking the insults Compton had always shouted at him.

"Yes. I was at my home with Jessica when I felt it. It felt like she died. " Bill revealed. "Yet, I don't smell anything. However smell could always be masked. " Eric stated and added, "Bill look inside the house and tell me if you see her, as your sheriff I am commanding you. "

"I don't need to be commanded like a servant Eric!" He shouted disappearing into the house and reappearing in a matter of seconds. "There's no body. Which means she may be alive still. "

"The question is where she went..."
Eric muttered...

"We have no way in knowing...unless someone saw what happened. " Bill uttered his body moving and was about to dash into the town of Bon Temps until Eric stopped him.

"Bill we need to find her, but maybe it would be best if we went to ground. Dawn is approaching and I would rather not end up burnt. "

Bill gave Eric a death glare and shortly lead the way towards the old Compton residence where two vampires went under ground and became dead to the world.

.
.
.
.

The sun had set and the two cranky vampires that couldn't stand a second let alone a night together stood in-front of a human bar called Merlotte's.

Bill wanted to charge in. However Eric being the smarter one of the two held him back once again and used his hearing to get a glimpse; to hear something about their missing telepath.

It turned out to be useless. There was no talk about the missing telepath which made things more complicated then they were. There had been no body so obviously she was still alive the question now was, where was she?

Eric and Bill will be left to ponder that thought in the next few nights - only to be struck with the feeling of loss and anger. Loss in realization that their dear telepathic barmaid was lost again and anger directed towards the murderer who killed her.