When the necklace breaks

Author's Note: Yay, I updated once again. Thanks for all the comments and follows I really do appreciate it. Your reviews help inspire me and encourage me to do my best. So keep them coming and hope you enjoy the next chapter! Thanks again, Woolley119

Disclaimer: I do not own True Blood or the Southern Vampire Mysteries. All rights go to Charlene Harris the wonderful author of the Southern Vampire Mysteries and Alan Ball and HBO for the amazing Television show "True Blood". If I did own it it would have been far different.

"I'm a waitress. . .and I'm tired of hearing that question. "

Sookie said irritability moreover with her injuries from the car accident her body could barely move.

His starlight eyes dimmed a shade darker. "You're obviously more than a simple bar maiden. Now tell me - what are you?"

Dark malice leaking in his voice it frightened Sookie a bit - this man, her savior was completely different. The 'hero' complex was wiped out and the 'devil' replaced the 'hero'. That's what she felt given the situation she found herself in.

Was it at all possible for this vampire to have two sides to himself? She thought.

It was unnerving. Her hand still clasped her necklace tightly feeling the edges dig into her skin almost to the point of blood. She knew that she wasn't going to make this out alive.

She yanks with all her might feeling the clasp of the necklace break from behind her neck. At least she knew now that her death would be avenged. She could feel them once again. Eric and Bill. The two vampires that had given her life something to live for. She hadn't struggled when making the decision to leave Bon Temps -to leave everything and jump start a new life.

"I'm a telepath. " she revealed.

Sookie continued to gaze into his silver eyes - how could such eyes behold darkness?

His eyes seemed to dilate with desire. Looking down at her wounds to see her blood seeping out making a small puddle where her arms and legs were pinned with glass shards from the totaled car that was lying ahead of her.

"It would be interesting to see how you fare on being turned. I did save your life once. It's only fair I save your life once again since that's the type of vampire I am. " She didn't take his word.

She now knew why he had saved her the first time. She was prey. It was that simple. And like the blonde she is she walked or more like crashed right into it.

The next second Sookie was aware of the close proximity of the vampire and sharp sensation of teeth now in her neck.

The last thing she did before she lost consciousness was send as much regret through the reopened blood tie. Hopefully the two vampires could forgive her of her selfishness.