"Healing"

"Sarada? You should be in bed by now.." said Sasuke as he watched her daughter get a cup of water.

"Hn." she said while serving her cup. "Tomorrow's the next round."

Sasuke nodded, he watched at her trembling hands. He knew something was wrong with her. "Hn."

He waited as she managed to speak to him. He had the feeling that she wanted to speak, but didn't know how to. He wanted to speak to her too but he wasn't much of a talking guy.

"What...are you reading?" She said while pointing at the books Sasuke had.

"It's..an album" he replied.

"about?"

"Us...well, mostly you and your mother." he replied in sadness.

"Mostly mom and who I was" she corrected. "I'm not that girl anymore."

Sasuke nodded. He was hurt because she was right. The cheerful girl he once knew was dead.

"Sarada..." he said but he was cut off by her daughter.

"Don't. I know what you're trying to say, but it's not gonna work. I'm no longer that cheerful girl you loved. That girl's dead so I won't go back to be that girl." Sarada sighed, "I'm trying to live with this so tomorrow it better be the last therapy to relive my memories."

Sasuke stared at the young Uchiha and nodded. "Alright. Tomorrow will be the last therapy. I promise."

"Don't promise" Sarada said while leaving, "Just do it."

At morning the Uchiha family were with Naruto and Hinata waiting for Ino's signal to start.

"Well, let's do this again shall we?" Ino said. Everyone was holding their hands.

"This will be the last one" Sarada said. "You better be quick." Everyone nodded after looking at her shocked.

"Okay" Ino said. "Let's go. Mind Transfer Jutsu!"

Then everyone got into Sarada's mind.
The place was a bit lighter than the last time but it was still dark.

"About time" said Inner Sarada to the group. "Let's go"

Everyone nodded and followed Inner. Soon they started hearing screams and cries again. But this time were more frequent and louder.

"Is that..?" Hinata said.

"Brace yourselves" Inner said. "We're here.."

Meanwhile, in the darkest spot a cave could have, a young injured ninja with red glasses and dark hair opened her eyes in pain just to see a man standing in front of her with an evil grin. She did her best to hide her fear.

"W-who are you and what do you want?" she said in a defensive tone.

The man smirked, "Don't worry Uchiha princess. I just wanna have some fun with you.." Sarada's eyes widened in fear while the man approached her personal space.

"It's time to play!"

"Time to play?" Ino said.

"That bastard!" Naruto added.

"N-Naruto-kun.." Hinata said while gasping in horror.

"What's-" Sasuke tried to say before he turned to see the memory.

"Come on..." said the young Uchiha while triyng to get free from the chains. She pulled, ignoring the pain it caused her.

"Shanaroo..." she said "It's useless.." she added, cursing the time she got so weak and vulnerable. She hated to be the one rescued.