"Therapy"

"So you really think this will work?" Hinata asked Ino who just finished on giving instructions to Himawari.

"To be honest I'm not entirely sure. But we must know how she reacts to other people's presence" she said.

Hinata nodded. "Okay, don't get me wrong but what if something goes wrong?"

"Don't worry Hinata." Tsunade said. "Sakura and Sasuke will be here to see the process."

They waited for Sakura and Sasuke to came. As they joined them they all turned to see Himawari.

"Well, you're ready sunflower?" Ino said while smiling at her.

"Hai!!" she said.

She entered the test room to see Sarada who was sitting in a chair quietly. Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata, Ino and Tsunade were watching the whole scene carefully from a security room.

"Gather all the information we need" said Ino to one of the nurses. Then she gave Hima the signal to start a conversation.

"Hello Sarada. It's me, Himawari. It's been a while without seeig each other" she said while getting close to her. Sarada only eyed her moves.

"She's too close to her" Sakura said.

"Way too close" Sasuke added.

"Shh!" said Ino while watching the scene.

"Can I sit here?" asked Himawari.

"It's the only chair available in this white room." said Sarada annoyed.

"But there's also a table" she replied. "I can sit on the table too"

"Geez just sit whatever you want"

"Okay"

After sitting at he chair and staying stood for a while Hima broke the silence again.

"So, how are you feeling today?" she said. Sarada started to laugh so much that Himawari felt that something was wrong.

"There, she's having it again" Tsunade said. Everyone nodded.

"You want to know how I feel Hi-ma-wa-ri?" Sarada asked with a cold voice. Hima looked at her weirdly.

"Y-yes.." she said.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHA Hima! Oh Hima you surely don't know about anything do you?" Hima pretended to act innocent about it so she nodded.

"Nah, how could you know?!" Sarada added. "I mean, how do you feel when your parents don't come to rescue you from danger?"

"...."

"How would you feel when someone you disgust pins you against a wall and tortures you in any way you could imagine?" Sarada said in a creepy vlice. Hima started to get nervous.

"S-Sarada..chan.." she said.

"Tell me Hima...What would you feel when someone puts his fingers inside your eyes...." she asked while leaning her fingers close to Hima's eyes. She was smiling at her moves.

"Sarada..." Hima said.

"...And drags them out..."

"Uhh..."

"...Not caring about the pain you feel. They just take it away from you and leaves you on the ground...bleeding in blindness?" she finished before giggling.

"...I-I.." Hima said. "I guess that....hurted a lot...But it's over now, Uncle Sasuke and aunty Sakura are with you. And Boruto will keep protecting you like he always does"

Sarada's eyes became red and she started the young Uzumaki blankly. Himawari noticed her sudden change of attitude.

"Sarada-chan?" she asked.

"..."

"Sarada?"

"...."

"Hello? Sarada?"

"They...they ruined me"

"Huh?" she asked while the Uchiha girl started trembling again and covered her ears. "Sarada? Who ruined you?"

"He...they..." she started crying. "He won't love me anymore...I've been used...."

"Sarada don't say that. You have family and friends who love you and-"

Sarada suddenly grabbed Himawari by the neck and lift her up. "Shut up girl. You don't know my pain, my feels..."

"Damn it! Get her out!" Ino said to a couple of nurses. Everyone followed Ino who was already on her way.

Sasuke stood speechless at the scene. It reminded him of the time he almost killed Sakura.

"S-s-sarada... I- can't.." Himawari said while trying to breathe.

"That's right. Feel the pain." Sarada said.

"Sarada!! Put her down." Tsunade ordered while entering the room.

"Why should I?" she smiled. "Isn't this why you let her come to me? To have a talk?"

"Sarada this isn't the way, we just wanna help you" Hinata added.

"Now? Help me now?!" she laughed while crying. "You don't see? I can hear them. Hima just wanted to understand me, so I'm making her feel what I felt."

"Sarada don't." Sasuke said while entering the room. "Don't make the same mistakes I did."

Sarada helded Himawari tighter. "Or what Pa.pa?!"

"Arrgh!" Hima said while losing consciousness.

"Fine, you let me no choice." Sasuke said while casting Sarada into a genjutsu. Sarada fell asleep and let go of Himawari.

"Himawari!" Hinata said while rushig into her daughter. The nurses went to take care of Sarada.

"Sasuke-kun.." Sakura said.

"The genjutsu will last 3 days. I'll give us time to think of another way to help her" he said while lowering her head.

Ino sighed, "I'm sorry Hinata. I thought that Hima's presence didn't represented any danger to her.."

"It's okay. What matters now is Sarada's health." Hinata said while turning around to see the doctors dealing with Sarada.