Taken

Sorry everybody. This is going to be a short chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The final round of the Chuunin Exams had begun.  We were currently in the stands watching Sasuke and Gaara fight.  It seemed to be going downhill for Sasuke until he broke through Gaara's sand.  Then everything got crazy.  I was closest to Hiruzen when the Kazekage began attacking him.

I was about to get Hiruzen out of there when a huge barrier was put up around us.  I got into my battle stance beside Hiruzen.  The Kazekage began to peel off his face to reveal Orochimaru.  Thus, the fight began.

I ended up fighting a huge snake while Hiruzen fought Orochimaru.  I defeated the snake, Manda, as Orochimaru was summoning the past Hokages.  He managed to raise the First and Second but I was able to stop the jutsu before the Fourth was raised. 

Hiruzen eneded up fighting the Hokages while I fought Orochimaru.  I was knocked away momentarily and Hiruzen did something I never thought he would do.  The Soul Reaper Jutsu.  It literally sucked away yours and your opponents sould and stored them in its belly to fight for eternity.

Hiruzen was finishing the jutsu when Orochimaru shot something my way.  A net.  I tried to get away but my energy was draining from me.  No!  Dragon Bone Net.  Damn my vulnerability to dragons!

I looked to the side as I was picked up by one of Orochimaru's henchmen.  Orochimaru had managed to kill Hiruzen but Hiruzen took the use of his arms away from him.

I saw Ibiki's panicked face as I was taken away before I passed out from the lack of energy.  I knew it would be years before I awoke again.  My energy was too low for it to be any other way.

And when I finally do wake up, Orochimaru will be in for hell, for I will do ANYTHING to get back to Ibiki.

_________________________________________________________________________

This is the End of Mother Of Demons!!!!!!!!   I will be making a sequel!!!!!!!!  So stay tuned!!!!!!!!

Comment on what you think!!!!!

-Tempest