I give up trying to number these chapters!

I was watching my team try to climb a tree with their chakra when a hawk cried out above us.  It circled down and landed on my shoulder.  It was a Konoha messenger bird with a scroll tied to its leg.  As soon as I untied the scroll it took off.  The scroll was addressed to me.

Okami Akuma,

By order of the Hokage of Konohagakure, you are to return to Konoha immediately alone.  Your team may finish their mission without you. 

Sincerely,

Hiruzen Sarutobi, Third Hokage

I sighed and told Kakashi what it said and he told me to go ahead.  I focused on the Hokage's office and transported myself there.  There were about ten ANBU in the room and none of them noticed me.

"Do you think it's true, Lord Hokage?  Do you really think that girl is a Goddess?"  Ahhh, they were talking about me.  I think I'll hang back a little bit and see what they have to say. 

Hiruzen was smoking his pipe like usual.  "Yes, I do believe she is.  Have none of you noticed how she can completely hide her presence from others at all times.  Even when I see her, I can not feel her presence, her chakra.  Only Gods do not have chakra.  Also, I have currently recieved news of a slaughter at the Blood and Shadow Goddess' temple.  The tomb where it is believed she lay sleeping was open and empty."

The ANBU looked at each other.  "Could it be that someone opened the tomb and found it was already empty?"

The Hokage was already shaking his head.  "Even the Sage of Six Paths could not open that tomb."

I decided to make myself known.  "Well, it seems as though I wasn't as carefull as I thought."

All the ANBU jumped in front of the Hokage.  I smirked.  "If I really wanted to hurt your Hokage, you would be but ants in my way.  Now move, I have business here."

I controlled their blood and forced them to move from my path.  I now stood before the Hokage.  I waited for him to continue.

"Goddess Okami, why are you here, in Konoha?"  Huh, wasn't execting that.

I sighed, suddenly weary.  "I tire of being immortal.  Doomed to walk this earth until it meets its end.  I have seen the rise and fall of many great people, both ninja and non.  I have seen epic battles play out like a movie for me.  But these things do not bother me.  No it is the tragic and uncontrollable love that makes me long for a mortal life.  To have one person I would be willing to give my life for.  That is why I am here, Hiruzen.  To find love.  For to be a Goddess is to be alone."

Hiruzen studied me for a moment than nodded.  " Then I will allow you to follow your dream.  Just try not and kill anyone."