Love is in the air.....or is it?

I was laying on my couch when I suddenly heard knocking on my door.  I opened the door but no one is there.  Something wgite on the floor caught my attention.  A letter.  I picked it up and read it.

Love is Divine

Just like You

Can you find

The next clue?

What?  Clue?  Clue to what?  Eh, might as well do it.  I'm bored.  I thought about what the poem was saying.  Love is divine just like you.  Hmmmm.  I got it!  It olden days they believed the leaders of villages were gods.  The Hokage Mountains.

I transported myself to the Hokage Mountains.  There was another piece of paper. 

Lucky for you

You found the clue

But if you're not careful

You'll catch the flu

This one was easy.  The Hospital.  I made my way to the hospital.  The lady at the front desk motioned me over and gave me another letter.

This is the last

Clue I give you

Go where you laugh

To find out the truth

Go where I laugh?  Confusion darkened my features.  What could that mean?  Where I laugh?  Hmmmm.  Oh!  The training ground!  It's the only place where I laughed.  Naruto tried to put a scorpion down Sasuke's shirt but it backfired.

I transported to the traing ground and saw a figure surrounded by rose petals.  What is going on here?

"Okami.  You came."  The voice was distorted, obviously from a jutsu.  Looks like they don't want me to know who they are just yet.

"Who are you?"

The person chuckled and was suddenly behind me, their lips by my ear. 

"I told you in the last letter that you would know the truth.  So here's the truth.  I love you.  It started with that mission."  The person laid their head on my shoulder.  Their hot breathe on my neck made me shiver.  "I thought I lost you, Okami."

Realization struck me.  I twisted around until I could see their face.

"Ibiki."  His name came out breathless.  "You.... love me?"

A look so tender, crossed his face.  I didn't know this man was capable of such looks.  He nodded slightly.  A huge grin crossed my face.

"Do you... love me too?"

His question was so hesitant.  It was cute, really.  His gaze had left mine to stare off to the side, waiting my f=reply and when I said nothing, he looked crushed.  Instead of answering him, I grabbed his face and brought his lips to mine in a gentle kiss.

"Yes."

His face lit up like the fourth of july.  I was about to kiss him again when I heard giggling.  I looked to the side and saw my team and Bara.  Eh, I was too happy to care.  My team eventually left and Ibiki and I spent the night talking and yes kissing.

I woke up the next morning in my bed.  Please don't tell me everything last night was a dream.

Bara barged into my room.  "You're finally awake.  Did you have a nice time with scarface, albino?"

I threw a pillow at her and she left.  I curled back into my bed with a smile on my face.