14/03 - stupidity, royalty, goals, groups & blue.

I was going to post some long, rant where I hadn’t turned off my caps lock. It was literally full of rage. I decided against uploading it though.

In February I nearly uploaded another 3 rants but they were nothing compared to how I felt yesterday. I’m just going to go into it briefly because just thinking about it makes me mad.

I was in the computer room doing my assignment the day before the deadline. Since I was going to be there until late Jamaen came to keep my company after he finished work. So he’s just next to me whilst I’m trying to type up my report. I took like a ten-minute break and in that time some raggedy bitch starts to spew some proper disgusting shit about homosexuality, men in particular.

It was one of them things where she was telling her friends something but she spoke loudly on purpose because it was obviously directed at someone else. After she said what she did she started to laugh... hysterically. Jamaen’s knee was shaking like he was channeling Evelyn Lozada. All that was missing was a bottle of wine and trust me I wouldn’t even pull a Tami and try to stop him because she deserves it after what she said.

J gets up and basically dragged this bitch into his library and sat her down for a reading. She had some nerve you know because as soon as he was in front her she was mute. I had to shake my head at the whole thing.

I can’t force people to accept things they don’t want to accept but she was out of order for talking about ‘killing them all’ out loud. The fact that she wanted him to hear, because if not she would’ve spoke about her disgusting views to her friends normally and we wouldn’t have heard it.

There was like a small scuffle and this raggedy, red cheese string haired bitch (J’s words) got up to leave with her friends. This bitch is shaped like my scientific calculator and she has the nerve to be speaking about how disgusted she is by other people. She’s talking like she has a nasal problem, which is making me flinch, but yet she’s the one disgusted?

I don’t even want to think about her anymore. She pissed me off and I could never ever fuck with people like her. Them mindsets, them type of people, I just can’t vibe with. You can have your opinions, I’m not going to try and change them but there’s a line and you need to stay well behind it.

Anyway, onto something more positive.

I might as well write about it since, well I don’t have a reason.

I think I mentioned in a post about J and I getting tickets for Queen Bey and then my friend Jade then wanted to tag along. Like we’re cool now, I don’t speak to her as much as I used to. I don’t tell her my problems because she never listened and plus I have J who always listens to what I have to say. Anyway so I was queuing for the Queen and it was just me because J was coming like an hour after me. I met this couple, Matt and Ashley. They were so nice like they made queuing for hours in the cold feel so short.

Forward to when the Queen comes popping up. I cried, of course I did. No one understands until you’re there. Like when she pops up and she’s standing there with one hand on her hip jdnfjksdnfkjsbdgkjasbfg fuck. Like I was so overwhelmed by my love for her and her beauty. She’s literally flawless.