27/08

So it’s been like twenty days since I posted something on this. Which I think it pretty good to be honest because it means I haven’t been pissed off. However the weirdest shit happens when I’m at work.

Even my manager and my colleagues were like every time I’m there something happens.

So anyway there was this one-day where I was working late. I had to work at the Tesco petrol station and this is the time where it’s proper slow like. There’s hardly anyone coming in so my colleague, who I’m going to call Kelly, and I would just converse about literally anything out of boredom.

When Kelly went for a fag break I was there counting down until I could leave and hit my bed when the door opens. This woman walks in and goes towards the back. Like five minutes later she walks towards me and hands me a packet of crisps and a drink. I scanned her items and she bought out her card and started to insert it into the counter. I was like? Is she okay? So I literally handed her the pin machine and she still couldn’t put it in. I thought she was blind so I helped her put it in. When it came to entering her pin code she got it wrong the first time. She wouldn’t say anything so I just assumed that she was foreign and couldn’t speak English because she looked eastern European. She entered her pin again and got it wrong. When she started swaying back and forth was when I realized she was intoxicated. I was like what the fuck? By the time I had clocked she had entered her pin wrong for the third time. I took her card out and gave it back to her and checked if she was okay from a distance because they way she was moving I thought she was going to throw up. I was mad scared. All I could think about was what if she threw up and got my hair. I would kill the bitch, drunk or not.

Then I started to wonder how long does it take to fucking smoke?  By this time the drunken lady exited and Kelly walked in a few minutes later. I explained to her what happened and she just laughed but then stopped when this lady entered again. She went and picked up more items and put them down to pay. This time I didn’t even scan it. This bitch could barely walk straight. She was crashing into shelves and all sorts. I actually thought she was going to fall on to me. When she started searching for her card (which was blocked anyway) she started to look a bit distressed so I asked her if she was okay and if I could call anyone for her. She was in no state to walk anywhere to be honest.

This bitch shook her head and collapsed onto the floor. I was popping you know. I thought she was dead and shit.

“I’m just gonna ring the police.” Kelly walked back out to call the police leaving me with this crazy bitch who was probably dead. Then out of nowhere she arises, scaring the living life out of me. She then basically gets onto her knees and holds on to the counter still shaky and then finally speaks.

“Who did you call?” she slurred. I told her my colleague just went out for a casual phone call. Then she started to do something weird.

“Call the ambulance please. I’m dying. You have to call them. I have five minutes. Call the ambulance.”

I thought this bitch was dead anyway and now she’s saying she’s dying. I was like what the fuck. Where’s Kelly? Then this bitch gets aggressive out of nowhere and puts on the scariest face imaginable. Believe I thought I was in a horror film. She had this cat like pale face, with evil dark eyes. She just smirked as she tried to get up.

“I’m going to sue you. I’m going to fucking sue you. I’m going to make sure you never have a fucking job again.” I was thinking, take deep breaths, don’t slap her, and don’t even think about grabbing onto her long black matte hair. “You let me die on the floor? I’m going to fucking sue you.” She pointed at me with her index finger and then just fell back onto the floor again. This is the point Kelly walks in.

“They said they’ll be here within an hour but they’ll try come earlier.” An hour with this drunk, raggedy bitch? This time I decided I would call just to tell them to hurry the fuck up. I’m not standing around with a drunk, dead bitch on my floor. When I rang I was told they’d get an ambulance for me and that they’d be here in twenty minutes. I was thinking cool I can do twenty minutes.

Instead, the ambulance took a whole hour and so to come. We were stuck with thing on the floor for that long. At one point she basically grabbed shit off the shelves and started to shove it in her bag. And then Kelly gave her a bottle of water for free and still this bitch had the nerve to call her stingy. The raggedy bitch who was found out was named Nina was like ‘all Indians are stingy’ after Kelly, who’s mixed (she’s Indian and Caucasian) just handed her a free bottle of water. I was like let that bitch die from thirst. I don’t care if she’s off her face; she’s too fucking disrespectful after I had to give her my fucking jacket. My £50 river island jacket because she was cold from lying on the floor. Obviously I sold that jacket on eBay after.

The ambulance eventually came and found three bottles of vodka in her handbag, two of which were empty. She was eventually carried into the ambulance and Kelly and I just both let out deep sighs of relief. I swear I’m never ever going to get drunk after seeing that. We had to sit through her dying, crying, raging and shivering for over an hour.

Apparently she was looking for a man. That’s all we could get out of her. That was the time I actually felt slightly sorry for her. That was until she wanted to be disrespectful.

But yeah, that’s about it. Something else happened at work too but I can’t be bothered to go into detail. Basically this woman was having a fit and no one realized until one of my colleagues were like what happened to that woman that walked in. So he goes to check on her and she’s having a fit behind the shelves. Then out of nowhere she gets up and walks out normally. Then there was this shoplifter – oh my god it was so funny. I thought I was apart of an action adventure movie. I was working in the main store at the time and then suddenly I’m being told to run down the aisle and another three of my colleagues were running after him. We basically had to chase him around and catch him until the security could take over. I can’t lie I kind of showed off because I used to run track back in school and I just wanted to see how fast I could sprint now.

I’m actually quite content at the moment. Maybe because I’ve lost my phone so I don’t have contact with idiotic people. I also fucked up my diet plan. I just thought fuck it. I don’t have the time to be making healthy meals. I’m so tired after my shifts I just want to snack on shit that’d not good for me or just have take-away. I still go to the gym though.

At the gym I’ve made a new friend. He’s actually amazing. I met him a while ago now and he’s proper attractive like he’s tall and you can tell he takes care of himself. He’s like a tall bar of galaxy chocolate to be honest. Besides his looks he’s proper nice, like he’s genuinely kind and he listens. He’s sooooo helpful and he just emits good vibes.

So we went out to eat yesterday night and to be honest I still feel full. But yeah, he’s a cool guy and we basically talked like we’d known each other for years. We bonded over our love for Beyoncé. We actually have a lot in common and I’ve never met anyone like him before.

Also before anyone jumps to conclusions I do not like him – plus he’s gay anyway and has already told me about who he likes.

This week has actually been decent. I’m actually happy right now you know.