Begging You (Bedroom scene)

"Harry?" Draco's voice came out weak, he grasped onto Harry.

"Yes?" He answered quietly, Draco shook his head as a response and downed another cup of firewhisky not exactly knowing what to say. This was all very new to him, which was apparent from his sweaty palms.

"To tell you the truth, I have no clue what I am doing with you Potter." He shook his head sadly and stared into Harry's green eyes.

"Draco. You talk way too much." Harry muttered before covering Draco's mouth with his own. Their lips parted and Draco's tongue enterd Harry's mouth, feeling and tasting while his hands ran up and down Harry trying to touch anything and everything of Potters. Harry moved lower, his hand trailing to the front of his trousers which he unzipped quickly. His small hand engulfed Draco, who lay there, eyes wide, and breath coming out in short pants. Harry's hand moved expertly, pumping him faster and faster, and just when Draco was about to reach his peak Harry stopped and looked at him with a grin.

"Potter." Hissed Draco. He was beyond annoyed that Harry had stopped what he was doing, that was not what he wanted, he had been so close.

"What?" Harry asked teasingly, his mouth hovering over Draco's shaft. His tongue flicked out, licking Draco and he heard a sharp gasp coming from Draco's parted lips.

"Don't tease me." He replied, his hand reaching out to grip onto Harry's head tightly. "I'm not teasing you, I'm simply just tasting." Harry said with another flick of his tongue.

"If you don't stop I will send your filth-" Draco could not continue, his mind was too wrapped up in all the sensations that Harry was giving him.

Harry bobbed his head up and down making sure he took in all of Draco's length, he wanted to feel all of him inside of him. His hands grazed Draco's thighs which only made him slam his hips into Harry even further. Loud moans were escaping Draco's mouth as he threw his head back.

"Bloody Hell Potter!" Draco exclaimed as he came inside Harry's mouth. "Where did you learn that?" He asked, staring at him with semi closed eyes.

Draco had been with numerous girls throughout his years which meant this was not the first time he had gotten a blowjob, but this one had to be the best one he had ever received.

"Don't worry about it." Harry responded, swallowing and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Draco's eyes zeroed in on Harry's pants, which surprisingly were still on.

"Off." He ordered, Harry complied quickly kicking his pants off which landed over the television. His boxers flew off next and he dived into the bed with Draco.

"I want you, now." Harry whispered. Harry did not exactly know what he meant when he said that, he honestly knew very little at the moment. All his thoughts were jumbled up in one long stream of words. He did not know if it was the firewhisky or if it was Draco who was making him act that certain way. He did not care though.

As Harry slid into the bed, Draco's hands trailed Harry's chest and his hands slipped lower until he felt Harry's shaft, which twitched in his hand. He tried replicating Harry's previous movements and at first was unsure if what he was doing was correct. When he heard Harry moan loudly he gained confidence and dipped his mouth fully taking Harry in him.

This was different and Draco realized that he loved the taste of Harry that was in his mouth, as Harry gripped onto Draco's shoulders, Draco remembered something. Potter had originally stopped him from climaxing, which was something that he did not appreciate at all. With one swift motion he released Harry from his mouth only to earn a small growl from the boy.

Draco looked up with a smirk.

"Please Draco." Harry said, his green eyes shining with annoyance. "I need you. Please."

Draco looked at Harry with narrowed eyes and he rose one eyebrow.

"Harry Potter, are you begging me to shag you?"