Whatever You Say

Harry's P.O.V

Harry had excused himself, telling Draco he was going to shower after handing him some clean clothes. He had felt groggy that morning and knew his eyes were swollen, once the cold water hit his body he awakened fully.

He had not thought that he was going to enjoy Draco's company so much, originally when he had told himself that he was going to see Draco, Harry believed that Malfoy was going to be just an annoyance. Someone to take his mind away from Ginny so he could not spend so much time grieving. He was however happily surprised that Draco was someone who he easily could get along with. Harry wanted to know how far this new friendship with Malfoy could go.

Harry stepped out of the shower, quickly drying himself off with a towel and shoving his clothes on. He didn't exactly know what lay ahead that day, he didn't know where he was planning to take Draco or where Draco was planning on taking him.

Harry was rather confused with what was happening with him and Draco, he did not know what exactly they were doing. What this "friendship" was classified as. The feeling of not knowing what he was doing made him slightly nauseous. Throughout his childhood he never knew what was going to happen next while Voldemort was still alive. He never knew what sort of day awaited him and his friends. But after he defeated Voldemort he appreciated the fact that he could plan out his life. That things did not interfere with him as much as they used to. That was until Ginny ruined his plans for the future.

He sighed deeply running his hand through his hair trying to decide where he could possibly take Malfoy. If he took him anywhere in the Wizarding World, he was positive a paper with their names would soon appear. Harry knew that Malfoy did not mind telling Harry's friends about their "fake relationship" but he knew that did not mean he was ready to tell the entire world. The only world there were really safe at was the Muggle World. Harry knew that. He also knew Draco would not like that.

"If you don't mind I showered in your other bathroom." Draco said as he entered Harry's room a towel wrapped around his waist loosely. "Now where are the clothes you were offering?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and a hand held out.

Harry had not even noticed that Draco was not in the room he left him in. He shuffled over to his closet and opened up the wardrobe.

"Just choose whatever you want."

Draco nodded walking over to the closet his hand grazing every single article of clothing inspecting everything that Harry owned.

"You don't have many options, do you?" He said looking over at Harry.

Harry shrugged he never was one to go out and buy clothes for himself.

"It's fine this will have to do." Draco said while sighing. His hand was on a dark blue wool sweater that Harry did not even know he owned.

Harry watched as Draco pulled the sweater over his head. His pale skin still holding onto a few droplets of water. Draco looked into Harry's eyes and without a word dropped the towel that was fastened around his waist to the floor. Harry's eyes widened and a faint blush appeared across his cheeks that made Draco smirk.

"Why are you blushing Potter? It's nothing you haven't seen before." Draco smiled through his words and turned around exposing his bare bum to Harry. This caused Harry's cheeks to deepen in color.

"Stop fooling around and get dressed."

Harry turned around trying to stop blushing. His eyebrows furthered trying to think of anything besides Draco's naked body. Which was hard, much like Draco. Harry groaned.

"Are you overheating Harry?" Draco said cheekily.

Draco appeared in front of Harry fully clothed and still brandishing a smile upon his lips.

"You look a little red."

Draco's words only made the flush on Harry's cheeks not go away. Draco raised his hand and cupped onto Harry's cheek.

"What are the plans for today?" Draco asked.

Harry's mind raced through all the muggle activities that might possibly be considered normal for them to do. He knew he was not the only one in a funk. Draco was also upset over his father's passing so there must be something out there for them to do that would clear their mind and would not involve drinking themselves to death.

"How do you feel about just going out and being normal?"

Draco's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. Quickly he must have realized what Harry meant when a disgusted expression popped onto his face. Harry knew that was going to happen. Harry seemed to be able to easily figure out Draco's reactions to a lot of things.

"You mean the muggle world? What would you want to do there? Ride ponies? Go to the supermarket?" Draco questioned.

Harry rolled his eyes, obviously Draco would think that there was nothing to do over there.

"Draco, if we go out here there is no doubt in my mind that we might cause a scene. I know you don't want that. You don't want your mother finding out about us hanging around each other. You don't want your friends knowing you have been around me. Wouldn't it be much easier for us to go out normally where people are not questioning why the boy who lived is out with a Slytherin?" Harry believed what he said was correct. There were too many complications with people finding out about their friendship.

"Like I said, what would you want to even do?" Draco asked.

Harry thought about it for a long second and a smile painted his lips. He reached over placing Draco's hand securely into his own. The feeling of his hand comforted him.

"If you complain for one second I'm leaving you there." Harry said tugging Draco out his bedroom door.

"Where are we going?" Draco stopped Harry in his tracks not letting him continue tugging him forward.

"Bloody hell Draco. Be patient. Just wait and you'll see."

Draco glanced over at Harry who was brandishing the widest smile he had seen in a while. Harry knew that Draco would not put much of a fight. With another glance at Harry's direction, Draco sighed in defeat.

"Whatever you say, Potter."

Author's Note:

It's been a long while since I have update, I've had part of this in my drafts for three years but never posted it. I decided to post it today. Sorry if it seems a bit different I just need to get into the hang of writing again and try to remember the basic story line. 

Much love!