Rei x Reader - The Gift (smut)

-- this is like real smut unlike my knb one shots so be warned you minors I'm sorry don't look at me

"There's something I bought at the convenience store today, and I can't wait to show it to you.." Rei walked along side you in the hallways of Iwatobi high. "It's been a long time since we've been together, _______, I think today's the day.."

"Rei, what are you talking about?" You questioned your boyfriend.

"It's a surprise gift for us since we'll be graduating from high school soon." Rei winked at you. "Here's your class, I'll see you later!"

You saw him off and walked into your classroom.

Once school ended, you walked hand in hand with Rei back to his house. You could tell that he was somewhat nervous. You squeezed his hand and tried to talk with him to let him relax a little. "So, Rei? What's your big surprise about?"

"Huh!?" He perked up, "I uh.. it's.. it's something.." He grew more nervous.

"Rei it's alright, what are you nervous for?" You got closer to him.

"_______, you know what this is about already.." he quietly said.

"What do you mean..?"

"We've talked about this before, but you know..." by the look in his eyes you automatically knew what he was referring to. You also began to feel a little nervous.

"Rei, you mean you bought..." He nodded right away.

"It's going to be today.." He fixed his frames.

"My parents aren't home today, they're at this dinner." He let you into his house.

You followed after him but he stopped. "Hey, aren't we going to-"

Rei suddenly picked you up from behind your knees and your back and carried you to his room. Once he entered, he set you on his bed and instantly kissed you on the lips.

"_______, I love you.." He said before diving into another kiss.

He deepened the kiss, by slowly pushing you back onto his bed and slipping in his hot tongue into your mouth. Soon enough he was hovering over you.

You two pulled apart and gasped for breath, "Rei!" That was all you could say. You looked into his eyes and saw the lustful gaze. He wanted you, and surely enough, you wanted him too.

You took your arms and wrapped them around his neck, kissing him more. You pulled him down against your body and the two of you began rubbing against each other. Rei's hand searched your body and sneaked into your shirt, tracing your sides and up to your breasts. He teased by feeling you through your bra. You moaned into his mouth until he let his hands under your bra. You jerked at the contact and backed up, breathing deeply against his mouth.

"Now let's begin the real fun.." Rei whispered as he nibbled against your ear. He slid a hand down your curves and onto your thigh, leaving little pinches before stroking the inside of your thigh.

"Don't make me wait.." you moaned as you attacked his neck with your mouth.

"A little impatient, are we?" He teased by moving his hand higher.

"Rei!"

Rei finally tugged at your panties, teasing you for a little longer then you felt his warm hand against your sensitive spot. He rubbed against it, causing your body to push against his fingers.

"Look at you, getting all excited.." He went to kiss your lips. "It's already so moist.. I don't think I can wait, it's calling me.."

He took his finger and inserted one in you. You squeezed your eyes tight at this. He moved his finger in and out before inserting another finger.