Makoto x Reader - Remedy

You tossed and turned in your sleep, groaning in pain. You finally woke up that morning and reached for your phone. You didn't know who else to turn to so you called the number you remembered first.

"Makoto..." you whined to the other line.

"_______, are you alright?" You heard him reply to you.

"My stomach hurts..."

"I'm on my way, be strong! I'll see you soon."

You forced a smile and said your good byes. He was always very helpful whenever you called him, especially when you suffered from your monthly cramps. You silently waited for him as the pains crescendoed from maximum pain to no pain at all.

Your eyes were closed and your breathing was deep. Then suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "I'm coming in." you instantly recognized Makoto's voice.

He walked in carrying some snacks and say down on your bed. "You look so miserable.." he teased.

"I've been in bed all morning and haven't got up once!"

"And you still managed to look beautiful."

"Ahh, don't say that now!" You winced as a pain shot from your stomach area.

"Are you okay?" Makoto got closer and placed a hand on your shoulder. "_______, you should lay back down."

"Fine.." you got on your back and faced the ceiling.

"Hey, I got you your favorite drink for these times. Your mom is preparing it for you."

"Thanks, you've become better in these situations." you complimented him.

"It's all for you, so you can just feel better. Did you want any snacks by the way?"

"No," you answered him. "I don't have much of an appetite yet." you took your wrist and laid it over your eyes.

"You must be tired, your first days are usually rough, huh?" Makoto put both legs over your bed and nuzzled up to you.

"Yeah, sometimes they get really bad and I just want to die.." you sighed.

"You can't leave me.."

"I won't, don't worry." you turned to him and smiled.

"I think you should get some rest, _______." He tapped your nose.

"Yeah, I'm still pretty tired, and this pain is killing me.."

"Then rest!" Makoto gently stroked your cheeks and placed his thumb over your eyelids, brushing them until they closed.

You giggled as you he did this. You wrapped your arms around his neck and rested your forehead into his neck. "I'm more comfortable like this, Makoto."

He chuckled and you could feel his warm breath tickle your neck. He circled his arms around your back and pulled you in. "If you're comfortable, then so am I. Now get some rest."

You laid there in his embrace, feeling your pain slowly go away. It always turned out that maybe the only remedy needed to keep the pain from coming back, was your boyfriend.

-- sorry this is about that things girls get every month.. I got mine yesterday and what I really need is Makoto Tachibana to cuddle with to take away the pain sorry I tried to make it subtle and idk it's short and not that good but yeah, here you go!