Haru x Reader - Canned Coffee

The snow flurried around you as you waited at the bus stop. The sun was shying away slowly as the streetlights prevailed to provide their light.

Your hands were numbing slightly since you left your gloves at home. You resented that fact as you tried to warm them up by breathing into them.

You waited for a few more minutes until you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Excuse me, could you hold this for me?" A boy with dark blue hair and glowing blue eyes was staring at you, offering a drink to you.

"Uhm, sure.." you took the canned coffee from the boy. It was warm on your hands, just what you needed. You focused on warming up your hands and didn't take the time to thank the stranger. As soon as you remembered, he was walking away already. He was only a few steps away from you.

"Wait!" You yelled out. "What's your name!?" that was the first thing you could think of saying to him.

He slowly turned and looked at you again. "Haru.." he whispered as he began walking once again.

"Thank you, Haru!" you called out as you watched the snow blur his figure. Then the bus arrived at your stop. As you got in, you thought of Haru, the stranger you had just met and smiled.

-- a short update since my free! stories need more love ;u;