Rin x Reader - Cafe

"It's getting cold isn't it?" You thought as you breathed out from under your scarf.

You were on your way to get a drink from a cafe. You wanted to treat yourself out since you were on your winter break.

You entered the cafe and ordered your drink. When you received it you looked for a spot to sit at. You made your way to a booth and sat there.

"No updates this week, huh?" you sipped your drink as you looked down on your phone screen.

"Excuse me.." You looked up. "Were you sitting here before?" You saw a purplish-haired boy with sharp looking teeth.

"Yeah, I was.." you were confused about why he was talking to you in the first place. He was kind of cute though.

"Oh, my fault." He grabbed his bag from the bench and began to walk away.

"Uhm, wait!" He paused and looked back.

"What is it?"

"I'm sorry, I must have sat here not knowing you already had your stuff here."

"It's okay," he shrugged and began walking.

"I missed my chance.." you mumbled under your breath.

You sulked as you scrolled down on your phone too make yourself look busy. Then you heard someone plop their stuff on the seat across from you.

It was him again. You noticed that he had forgotten his cup on the table. "I guess I'll just sit with you since I keep coming back anyway."

"It's fate then, isn't it?" you giggled.

"What do you mean?" he questioned.

"Nothing. I'm _______ by the way." You offered your hand.

"Rin Matsuoka." He shook it gently.

"You must be on break too, right?"

"Yeah," he placed his cup against his lips.

"Onii-chan!" A girl called out and Rin looked a little surprised.

"Gou!"

"Oh, I didn't know you had a date! Wait, it's you, _______!"

"Hi Gou-chan." You smiled, "So, this is your brother?"

"Yeah! How did you two meet!?" She took a seat next to Rin, across from you.

"Actually.."

"We just met." Rin interrupted you.

"I see.. Maybe I should leave you two alone." She covered her mouth with her hand and giggled.

"No, if you two planned something, I should be the one leaving."

"No, please stay!" Gou insisted.

"It's fine. I actually have to get going anyway. It was nice to meet you, Rin-san!" you bowed your head. "Goodbye!"

You made your way out back into the cold autumn air. You kept thinking about Rin, had you fallen for your friend's brother? No, you thought, that would be weird, right?

You were pulled out of your thoughts when you felt your phone buzz in your jacket pocket. You took it out and viewed the screen.

"Who's this?" you muttered to yourself. You pressed your screen and read the message. 'Hey, it's Rin.' You felt your heart flutter when you read his name.

'Hello!' you sent back feeling quite nervous but definitely happy.