Kings Cross

Hello again my wonderful readers! I have decided to update once more! As you have probably guessed, I am not Rick Riordan or J.K. Rowling, and all that I own here is the plot. Please enjoy chapter 2!!! :D

This chapter is dedicated to Stylegirl98 and Kathyabble, who were the first two to comment!!!

Harry's POV

I groaned, rolling over to try and escape the sliver of sunlight that was shining directly into my eyes.Was it morning already? An abrupt thumping on the bedroom door made me jump. I was definitely awake now.

"HARRY, RON, GET UP!" Came a familiar voice through the door.

It suddenly struck me that today was the first of September. We had to catch the train to school today at 11am.

Crap.

"RON GET UP!" I leaned over and yelled into my best friend's ear.

He sat up so fast that I had to jerk back to avoid hitting his head.

"What was that for?!" He screeched at me.

"We have to get ready to go! School starts today!" I replied.

I watched as realisation slowly dawned on his face. He jumped up and started hurriedly getting changed. I quickly did the same, and suddenly we were both bounding down the stairs towards the delicious aroma of Mrs Weasley's cooking.

We both grabbed a seat, and when I looked over at Ron he was still yawning and trying to rub the sleep from his eyes.

"Morning Mrs Weasley!" I chirped.

"Morning mum." Ron said groggily.

"Glad you finally decided to join us, boys." Mrs Weasley said in an annoyed tone, setting down a plate of bacon and eggs in front of them.

All at once, Ron was awake. He started inhaling food like he hadn't eaten in a week. I ate at a normal speed, and finished after Ron let out a loud burp.

Mrs Weasley rolled her eyes, and said over her shoulder, "You have ten minutes boys, and then we're leaving. Tell the girls, and hurry up!"

I jumped out of my seat, pulling Ron with me. I rushed up the stairs, and into out shared bedroom. I came to a stop when I saw both Ginny and Hermoine standing in front of our beds, suitcases open.

They barely acknowledged that we were there, when Hermoine said, "We knew you didn't pack, so we're doing it for you." In a smug tone.

"Done!" Ginny said.

"Well that's just great. Can we go now?" Asked Ron impatiently.

The girls said nothing, only closed our suitcases and walked from the room.

"Girls." Ron muttered, rolling his eyes.

"We heard that!" Yelled Ginny.

"Oops." Ron said, his ears turning red.

"C'mon! We have to go!" I yelled to shake him from his embarrassed daze.

We grabbed our suitcases and wands, and bolted down the stairs, and out the door to where George, Ginny, Hermoine and Mrs Weasley were all waiting.

"Okay children. You will apparate to directly outside King's Cross, in that little empty shop I took you to over the holidays. I will be there with you, but just in case, we're using side-along, you hear?"

We all nodded.

"Well in that case, pair up! George, you're with me darling. Let's get going!" She added.