Wizards?

Author's note

Since I haven't seen a comment yet, and I really want to update, I have decided that I am not going to include all of the seven demigods, okay?

I just feel like it's less confusing with less characters. If you REALLY want them, let me know in the comments and I'll change it. Now that that's settled, on with the story!!!

I suppose a disclaimer is in order.

Disclaimer:

I do not own any characters or settings, only the plot! All rights go to our wonderful Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling!!!

Percy's POV

I was having an amazing time. I floated off to the side, talking to the local dolphins about their latest journeys. On the vibrant coral dance floor, the jellyfish were easily the best.

Oh, sorry, are you confused? See, I was at an underwater party in the ocean at Camp Half-Blood. Being a son of Poseidon, I got invited to these things since I was the only camper who could breathe underwater.

I was jolted from my thoughts by a familiar drakon-bone sword landing in a cloud of sand by my feet. Typical. Couldn't she think of a better way to get my attention, instead of just repeating things?

'Sorry guys! Gotta go!' I called out telepathically to all the sea creatures.

(A/N when I use 'these' speech marks it's for either thoughts or telepathic speaking)

I got a hundred groans in my head in response.

'I know I know, sorry. I'll catch up with you guys later!' I said before grabbing the sword and propelling myself to the surface. When my head broke the surface, Annabeth jumped in surprise.

"Seaweed Brain! Don't scare me like that! What took you so long anyway?" She yelled, going from scared to irritated in a single breath.

"Wise Girl, I'm sorry, but you interrupted my party! I had to say goodbye!" I replied happily.

"Party?" She said, confused.

"Um, yeah, my party with all the local sea creatures! I told you about it this morning!" I said in a 'duh' voice.

"Oh," she mumbled, "well, Chiron has called a counsellors meeting in the Big House, and we're going to be late!"

I jumped out of the water, and landed next to Annabeth on the docks. I kept running, pulling her along with me, but not before giving my girlfriend a quick kiss on the cheek.

As we ran together, I had time to think. I looked over at my Wise Girl, and noticed how beautiful she looked today. (A/N time for some Percabeth fluff! I ship it, so don't complain)

Her blonde curls curved over her shoulders, shining in the bright sunlight. Her stormy grey eyes were focused completely on getting to the Big House, but I could still see the gears moving a mile a minute in her genius brain. Her traditional camp shirt and beaded necklace looked impeccable as usual. The only different things I noticed were her blue denim 3/4 length shorts, silver owl earrings and green thongs (flip flops).

As I continued to stare at her, I didn't even notice the camper in front of me, and ended up slamming into her.

Still stumbling, I muttered a quick "Sorry," to the daughter of Aphrodite, and kept moving.

Drew Tanaka made an irritated noise at my back, but decided to drop it. I rolled my eyes, but kept looking ahead for any other campers.

We arrived at the Big House without any other problems, and burst into the meeting room. I found seats for Annabeth and myself in between Conner and Katie, and I had to sit next to the mischievous son of Hermes. Just great. I grabbed some crackers and cheese-wiz, and sat back, admiring Clarrise's knife hole handiwork on the table.