Vampire!Artemis x Reader

So a wonderful spelling error occurred-____-

-____-

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

"(F/N).. (F/N).." a husky-ish voice lulled me out of my precious sleep. Groaning out, I tried to go back to sleep.

"(F/N)." Louder this time I realized it was my friend. Growling, I lifted my face off the pillow and glared at him.

His red eyes stared at me. His red eyes..

"Oh.." my glare softening as I heard a whale coming from his abdomen.

"Sorry for waking you up." His Irish accent slightly thicker than normal due to his guilt.

My eyes trailed over to the clock.

"Artemis.. Sweetie. I'm gonna put this in the nicest way possible. I wish to acquaint your facial features used in building walls. Repeatedly. It's three am."

"I know just a quick bite.. please?"

"Fine." Moving my hair away from my neck, I tilted my head to the (right/left) side.

Moving closer, Artemis breathed in deeply. A slick sound occurred as his teeth slid out. His tongue slid out and licks my neck to numb it. His teeth slid it and he gulped a couple of times.

Heat pooled between my legs and I squeezed my thighs together.

His teeth slid out and he licked my neck once more to seal the holes.

Looking at him. I noticed he was smirking. His eyes were blue again.

"Thank you, my little pet."

I (frowned in distaste/smiled happily).

"You're welcome. Now you go to sleep cause that what I'm gonna do."

Yawning my eyes slid shut as he snuggled into me. Damn it. How did I get a vampire as a boyfriend.