Depressed!ArtemisxReader Holly died...

A/n: warning this a/n contains cursing
HOLY SH*T FVCK! IT'S A DAM UPDATE FOR ONCE!

continue on
++++++

He's been depressed for a few months now. Why won't he tell me why? Why wouldn't he talk to me about it?

My throat constricted and my eyes burned waiting to let loose u shed tears. But I wouldn't dare let them fall. I have to find him first.

The last time I saw him, he was a wreck. Hair disheveled, dark bags under his eyes, skinnier and paler than usual. That was weeks ago.

He hasn't been to school either. Which made me even more worried.

I knocked on the large door at his manor.

Angeline, his mom, answered the door. (Is that right? Shiz bizz... I'm to lazy to get the book and find out... Even though it's like two feet away.)

"Yes?" she said shakily. She looked to be on the verge of tears.

"Is Artemis (Mistyped Artemis... Put Artemia.) home? I need to speak with him. It's urgent." I explained.
"Are you a friend of his from school?"

"Yes. My name is (F/n) (L/n)."

"He's in his study. (However the heck you get to his study from the front door insert)."
She opened the door and let me in.

*Timeskip to Artie's Study*

I opened the door fearlessly.

There, in all his mopiness, sat Artemis in his chair.

"Hey mopey. How are you?" I teased.

"(F/n)... Is that you?"

I chuckled lightly.

"Yea..." I went and stood next to him, "Artemis, tell me what's wrong."

"I-I... Sh-she's g-gon-ne. (F/n)... She's gone." He cried out as he hugged my abdomen.

I ran my hand through his hair and asked quietly.

"Who?"

"Holly... One of my first friends is dead."

I sighed and hugged his head as he wept on my shirt.

"There there. I'm sorry. I know what it's like to lose a friend. I'll always be here if you need to talk. Ok?"

His cries turned into sniffles as he nodded his head.

After a while he was silent and his breathing was even. I smiled. Not because he's in pain but because he trusted me enough to tell me.

+++++
C | F | V
O | O | O
M | L | T
M | L | E
E | O
N | W
T

Lol ^ that alone under the pluses took forever to do.