Request Tsundere!ArtemisxReaderxOC

"Hey Arty! Hey Opal!" I called them over to me.

They glared at each other while walking over to me.

"Hello (F/N)." Artemis replied curtly.

"Hi (F/N). You're looking quite stunning in that dress of yours." Opal said flirtingly.

I was wearing a (F/C) dress with (Black/White) designs. It went a few inches above my knees and was slightly form-fitting at the top and loose around my legs, hips and waist.

"T-thanks," I stammered out. She looked me up from head to toe with a lustful gaze. I blushed darkly.

"Doesn't she Artemis?" Opal looked at Artemis. I looked to him too, but with a hopeful gaze.

"Yeah, whatever." he muttered. I looked down pouting slightly then turned around and stared at the ferris wheel.

"Hey. Can we go on the ferris wheel?" I asked excitedly.

"Later (F/N). How about we go play some games. I could always win you one of those stuffed wolves over there." Opal pointed out some stuffed wolves and I turned quickly to look at them. They weren't real stuffed wolves. Good.

"Okay. Artemis, do you wanna join us?"

"I don't see why not." he muttered.

~Time skip cause I've never played carnival games before except for in a game... which is kinda ironic~

Artemis only knocked down two of the three bottles. He didn't win. Opal tried and won.

"Alright. What would you like miss?" the man behind the counter asked.

"The wolf please." Opal stated happily. He handed her a medium sized wolf plushie.

As we walked off Opal handed me the wolf plushie.

"Here ya go, Little Wolf!" she said cheerfully. I couldn't help but blush darkly, hiding my face in the wolf plush.

When I did that, I couldn't see Artemis glaring at Opal, or Opal smirking at him as she wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her.

Then Opal's phone went off. She answered it and hummed a hello.

I stared at her during the call. She frowned and sighed. She ended the call.

"Hey Little Wolf, I have to go. Maybe I can hang out with you more next time. Duty calls." She let go of me and walked off.

I sighed in sadness and pouted.

"Hey (F/N)? Do wanna go on the ferris wheel? It's almost sunset and all..." he trailed off as he blushed slightly and looked over at the sky.

I brightened up and grabbed his hand practically dragging the tsundere behind me. Of course I didn't know he was a tsundere though.

He gave the tickets to the man at the ride. He allowed us and we got into the seat made for two.

"(F/N)..."

"Artemis."

"Is it bad that I'm jealous?"

I looked at him weirdly.

"Of who?"

"Opal."

"Why are you jealous of Opal?"

"B-bec-cause..."

"Hmm?"

"She can make you blush and be happy when I want to do those things to you. Earlier I wanted to win you that wolf plushie instead of her. I wanted to make you happy but I didn't and she did. I want to win you prizes and call you 'Little Wolf' and pull you close and love you and kiss you and hold you," he sucked in a breath to continue his rant, "God dammit (F/N)! I love you and I'm jealous you and Opal are flirting with each other when I'm around! I want to flirt with you and I want to be the only one allowed to flirt with you..."

By the time he finished we were at the top and he was a blushing mess and staring straight ahead not looking at me. My mouth automatically lifted into a smile. I chuckled at tsundere-ness.

He scowled, still not looking at me.

"You're such a tsundere Artemis. Did you ever consider five words and 21 letters you could've just asked me?"

"Wha- Oh! Will you be my girlfriend?" he looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"No."

"Why not?!"

"Because I need to be your girlfriend." I explained as I swiftly kissed his cheek. We also reached the ground at that point in time too.

"Finally! My OTP is together! Now I can stop flirting with you (F/N)! Mah plan worked!" Opal cheerfully cried.

"You ruined the moment!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it wasn't exactly what you wanted but yeah, I tried. Opal is not the Opal from A.F. she's an OC of mine that i just randomly made up and couldn't name. Sooooo yeah...