ArtemisFowl Charaters x Reader Drabbles (20/200)

Guess who's back.. back again?

I'm allliiiiiiiive... with the first twenty drabbles.

-----------

1. Introduction - Artemis Fowl II

(Random Month-Day-Year)

Earlier, I was walking around the park when I bumped into someone. I bowed my head respectfully and stuttered out a string of apologies to Artemis Fowl, which I learned after I finished apologizing. He was kinda cute with his black hair and blue eyes. Although his vampire-like smirk was a bit seductive looking.

2. Complicated - Holly Short

"(F/n)?" I hummed as a response that Holly should continue as I read my book. "Do you like any mudboys.? or mudgirls for that matter?"

"No.. why? You know someone who might be interested in me?"

"Maybe.." her cheeks were slightly red.

"Ooooo. Tell me who." I set my book down.

"I can't.."

"Why not.?"

"It's complicated." I stared at her, watching as her cheeks tried to match the color of her hair. I smirked and picked up my book once more. I like you too, shortie.

3. Making History - Holly

I smiled as Holly told me about her training to become part of the LEPrecon.

".. and that's what we did all day." She sighed contentedly, with a small smile on her tan face.

"I'm gonna miss you, Hols. The first female elf in the LEPrecon, at the top of her class no less.. Make history my little elf, got it? Also, I love you."

"Yeah, yeah.. I love you too.. my mudperson." I smiled.

4. Rivalry - Artemis

"How? Just.. what..?" Artemis' expression was priceless as I watched him through the camera of his laptop.

I chuckled and watched as he fruitlessly tried to stop me from downloading everything from his computer. "Sorry Arty, but the rivalry in our families has been here since one of your ancestors took important things from mine. Don't take it personal.."

The screen blinked when the download was done, "It was bound to happen."

5. Unbreakable - Butler

They continued to stare at each other, locked in an endless game. Occasional and necessary blinks happened, but that didn't deter them. No one could end the game, because it was an unbreakable match..

6. Obsession + 7. Eternity - Orion

No one could deny. After Orion was separated from Arty's body, and met (F/n), it was fact that he completely ignored Holly and went after this (beautiful/handsome) teenaged (female/male/person). It was the same for (F/n), for they were obsessed with Orion, especially after they officially met. Though neither would actually tell each other about their obsessions with each other and they stayed blissfully unaware about the whole ordeal, happy with just being friends. And they would stay this way for eternity, as long as they could be close, because they only ever had viewed all the bad things in a relationship. Never the good.

8. Gateway - Orion - His POV

The gateway to a real boy was... Painful. Excruciatingly so. I looked around with my ever darkening sight. I spotted Holly, myself.. mirror perhaps.. and a (beautiful/handsome) young teenager. Then everything was black.

9. Death - Human!Actor! Holly

"I'm sorry.. (F/n)," she paused for a cough, "I'm so, so sorry.." I held her in my arms as the fire in her eyes started to slowly dim. Tears streamed down my cheeks and onto her face. "It's okay." Holly snorted as I realized my mistake for the seventh time that day. "That's not the line (L/n)." I sighed. It was time to leave so we had to do Holly's 'death' scene tomorrow. "Sorry everyone," I called out shamefully.

10. Opportunities - Butler

I've had so many opportunities to tell him but, I still haven't. Thirty-seven times now. I'll write him a letter, give it to him and then run. Good plan (F/n). Alright, let's do this.

11. 33% - Artemis, Orion and Holly

I like them both equally. I'm sixty-seven percent sure about it. "So (F/n), what about the other thirty-three percent?" Artemis inquired. Oh shiz, I said that aloud. "Yeah (F/n), what about it?" Holly mocked. "I guess it's for.. the fact that I like Orion better than you two."

12. Dead-Wrong - Artemis

Artemis assured me this would work. If he's wrong we both are going to die. I guess you could say he'd be dead-wrong.. "DAMMIT! I NEED TO STOP HANGING OUT WITH SANS!" Snorts were heard from the other end of the line as I realized I just got us both 'killed'.

13. Running Away - Butler

Run away faster legs. The giant as eff bald dude is chasin' youuu. Why am I running away? Because no one pranks Butler and lives.

14. Judgement - Sans/Butler

"Butler.. I'm judging you so much for actually wearing the costume." His white painted cheeks turned slightly pink. Time to go to the Judgement Hall to have a good time with Butler/Sans if you know what I mean. Also, dressing up like Frisk was a good idea, instead of Chara.

15. Seeking Solace - Can you guess this one? It's easy.

Her dark hair flew behind her as she escaped farther and farther away from the Lower Elements Police (that's right, right?) that were chasing her. She put her criminal ways and past behind her. Now she's seeking solace with a mud(girl/boy) she had come to love after accidentally hacking their phone. The mud(boy/girl)'s name is (Full/n).

16. Excuses - Holly

(this is more like a text convo, { - Holly, } - You )

{Why haven't you messaged me lately?

No time. Also laying low.}

{What'd you do this time?

I'm not allowed to tell you. Higher ups orders.}

{Excuses.

I'm not. Also, I don't wanna come home to find you dead.}

{Really? Another excuse??

It's not an excuse if I love you.}

{Dang.. I'll admit that was smooth. Love you, too.

17. Vengeance - Opal, prequel to 15

All she wanted was vengeance. Til she met a certain mudperson. Now all she wanted was to escape and find (F/n).

18. Love - Artemis (Yes, this is a teaser for the lemon.)

'Clothes slipped off and were thrown into forgotten corners. His hands roamed my body as we stared into each others eyes. His slipped into me as we performed this intimate act of love, as we became one-'

"(F/n).." his voice resonated quietly behind me, "Why are you reading that when you and i both know I can do statistically better?"

My face became an oven as he smirked and walked out of the room.. Oh boy.

19. Tears + 20. My Inspiration - Artemis

"Artemis," I called out to him as I looked upon his various works of art he created.

He hummed loudly, signaling me to continue. "Where do you get your inspiration from?"

He looked at me seriously and said, "You're my inspiration."

I laughed so long after that my sides hurt and joyful tears slid down my cheeks. "That was cheesy af Arty."