Chapter 17: The Sexy Kitty, the Half-Blood Prince, and the Beautiful Sirius

Kitten POV

"Oh lovely Kitori!" Sirius calls, running down the stairs from the boys' dorms. I look over at him, sitting in my rocking chair by the fire. "Tonight is Halloween! Do you have your costume ready?" I laugh.

"Of course I do! I'm a sexy little black cat with a pretty studded collar. I hope you have a wig and everything for tonight," I say. He grins. He kneels and puts his elbows on my knees. He rests his head in his hands.

"Complete with a dress and heels. I'll let you figure out make up though," he says. I grin and place my hands around his wrists.

"Than I must say purr-fect." I giggle and he laughs with me. He stands. He pulls me out of my chair and hugs me.

"I am so jealous of little Sevy-kins! I'm sure he'll just sweep you off your feet tonight and take you to his room again!" He leans his forehead on my shoulder. "I'd never be able to do that!" I shake my head.

"If you're suggesting that he's going to get in my skin-tight pants, than you are wrongly mistaken. I don't really want to be pregnant in school, thank you very much but no," I say. He stands up straight.

"Do you mean that?" he asks. I nod.

"I do mean it. Besides I don't need a repeat morning of last time. I hurt just thinking about it," I say. He nuzzles my neck. I wrap my arms around my best friend again.

"Good! I don't like the thought of him doing that with you!" he exclaims. I can hear the pout in his voice. Even when he's being playful he is always being protective of me. It's that loyalty in him that makes him such a good friend. I turn my head and kiss his cheek gently.

"Don't worry, Sirius, not tonight. You only need to have fun at the party." He pulls back and gives me a small smile. "How about we go run for a little while? It's been a while since I've been a wolf and it's been aching to get out." He grins, taking my hand.

"Yeah! Lets go!" He laughs and pulls me out of the common room. He continues to drag me downstairs and outside.

Once outside he turns into the shaggy black dog that he is. I turn into my auburn wolf. He barks at me and nudges my shoulder with his nose. I nip lightly at him. I nod my head forwards, asking if he wanted to race. He barked in reply. We broke out into a run, running around chasing after one another. We nipped at each other's tail lightly and pounced on the other to slow them so we could get in the lead.

A few hours later, around about 3, we tire and lay two dozen yards from the forbidden forest. My head rests on Sirius's shoulders, his head lays on his paws. I closed my eyes. I wondered if we should head to the castle faintly before thinking of what Severus would wear to the party tonight. Only sixth and seventh years were going to be outside in the fall night for the party that would last until around midnight. The rest of the years would be in the Great Hall until 10 or their respective curfews. It was a privilege that sixth and seventh years got because it would be their last years at Hogwarts. Of course, no matter which year they're in, they are only allowed to participate if their grades are well enough.

Sirius suddenly stands. He looks down at me and I look up at him. He nods towards the castle. I nod and stand. We change back into our normal selves. He smiles at me. I smile back. "Lets go. Maybe we'll find that boy of yours," he says. I grin.

"Well what are we waiting for?" I ask. I start to walk ahead of him. I glance back at him with a smile. He's following me.

"Wanna race?" he asks. I grin and nod.

"Yeah! Let's go!" We laugh. We race to the castle. I beat him inside by seconds, nearly ramming into a couple kids on the way. Sirius gave a breathy laugh as we came to a stop. He puts an arm around my shoulders, both of us breathing heavily from the run.

"That was fun," he says when we've caught our breath. I nod.

"That was!" We grin at each other. Suddenly Severus walks up. I look at him. He seems angry.

"Where have you been? I've been looking all over the castle for you," he asks, an edge of coldness to his tone.

"I've been out racing around with Sirius," I answer quietly, looking at the dark shirt on his chest. I tuck hair behind my ear.

"Do you have your costume ready?" I nod.

"Yes, sir."

"Have you made sure it fits?" I nod again.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure! Does your's?" I exclaim incredulously, snapping my head up to look at. He chuckles.

"Yes, mine fits," he says.

Hours later I walk downstairs to the common room from the dorms. I wear skin-tight, black leather pants; furry, black ears on a headband, a studded choker most would call a collar, black boots; a fluffy, black tail clipped to a belt-loop on my pants, and a black half-top not unlike a bra with sleeves. My hair is down and straightened and temporarily dyed black for the night. I used eyeliner to make fake whiskers on my cheeks, the tip of my nose black, and the cute mouth of a cat. I notice a girl on the couch by the fire with long black hair in a dress. I walk over to tap her shoulder. I pause. "S-Sirius?" I ask, holding back laughter.

The girl, or shall I say guy, looks up at me. Sirius gives me a grin. "Hey, we had a deal I suppose. Can't say I like it," he says. I laugh. I take his hands and pull him to his feet. I look him over. He's wearing a blood-red dress that ends mid-shin with sleeves that end at the elbow. In the chest of his dressed he's stuffed it to look like boobs, though with what I can't say. On his feet are flip-flop-like heels. His black wig ends near his hips. I pull at the end of his dress to see his shaved legs. I grabs my wrist to stop me. "Don't look too close, it's a glamour." I nod, thoroughly impressed. "So is the chest," he whispers.

"Nice! You've really gone all out. All you need is the make-up," I exclaim. He smiles half-heartedly.

"Have at it I suppose," he says. I laugh.

Twenty minutes later Sirius and I are ready for the party. His lips are a bright red and his eyelids are a deep red to match his dress. We walk downstairs and outside slowly, Sirius nearly tripping multiple times. "Having fun in heels, Black?" I hear Severus say, coming out of nowhere. He's wearing a princely outfit. I can see in his eyes his surpirse at us.

Severus P.O.V.

I pace the entrance to the Grand Staircase. I am wearing my prince costume I had bought a week ago, having finally decided on one. I stop just out of sight of the entrance and watch as Kitten and her mutt come walking down the stairs. Kitten looks amazing in her cat outfit. I loved the look of her in it. Though it makes me wonder why she wanted to wear it, it was so unlike her. I tear my eyes away from her to notice what Black wears and wonder how the hell he pulled it off and not looking completely ridiculous. When they reach the bottom I walk up. "Having fun in heels, Black?" I ask teasingly. Kitten looks at me. She grins. Black snorts.

"It's delightful!" He laughs. "You, on the other hand, look absolutely ridiculous!" Kitten rolls her eyes.

"Well I think you look handsome, Severus. You're my half-blooded prince!" She giggles.

I had an amazing idea for what i was going to do. and now it's just gone. might be a while before the next chapter. im sorry guys.