Chap 6: 7th Year: A Wall Breaking Down?

~okay so since no one commented except yahkomiokami (thank for all the support btw) I've decided to just, ya know, continue when they're in their last year at Hogwarts. Gonna bring Lily back since she hasn't shown up too much~

Chapter 6: 7th Year: A Wall Breaking Down?

'Finally! We're in our last year! All that matters is NEWT's! After NEWT's I can ditch- no I can't, not if I want to teach. GOD DARN IT!' I thought siting on the Gryffindor common room floor, sitting on Remus's lap. Our left hands are entwined and Remus has his other hand rubbing my right arm, I rest my free hand on his chest.

"So what classes are you taking this year Kitori?" James asks with Lily sitting next to him on the couch. We were all looking over our schedules, well they were. I smile.

"Double Potions every Monday and Thursday, double Defense Against the Dark Arts every Tuesday and Friday, double Charms every Wednesday, with Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures, and Herbology every day," I reply and James nods.

"Alright, seems we'll have Potions, Defense, and Care of Magical Creatures together," James replies. We look at Remus.

"Potions and Defense together most likely," Remus says. He looks at Sirius and he shrugs.

"Potions, Defense, and Charms," he says like he doesn't care, but we all know he does. He cares a lot about which classes he has with us, especially James.

"We'll all have Potions together than! And Defense!" Lily exclaims. We all smile.

"That's just awesome! We'll have 2 classes together!" Sirius exclaims happily. Me and Lily giggle.

"Of course! We can't have it any other way!" Remus says, squeezing me a little. I giggle again and rest my head on his shoulder.

The next day, Monday, I get up and get ready for classes. I wear my normal uniform but over the summer I got new shoes, knee high black high-tops. I smile as I look in the mirror and I walk downstairs. Remus walks over and kisses my cheek as usual, I smile at him and skip over to the others dragging Remus with. "Moony, when are you going to lighten up with all that romance stuff?" James asks.

"When you start to act all romantic," Remus replies with a smile. James rolls his eyes and Lily nudges him. He smiles at her and she smiles shaking her head.

"Padfoot, you're the only one left in the group that needs a girlfriend. Want me to find you one?" I ask. Sirius rolls his eyes at me and I stick my tongue out. The group stands up and we all walk down to breakfast.

As we enter the Great Hall, Severus- no he's Snape now- entered behind us and ignored us completely. I smiled inwardly, glad that he was still scared of me after what happened two years ago.

"I can't believe you Severus! I trusted you! Lily trusted you! We all trusted you! How could you call her such names?" I screamed at him. He whimpered under my gaze.

"I'm sorry! It slipped!" he had replied.

I glared at him and whipped out my wand. I pointed it at him and said, "You never should have told me the spell's you've created." I yelled, "Sectumsempra!" He fell down and started to bleed badly. I turned and left, hating his guts and all that he's done. I'll never forgive him and I'll never give him another chance to redeem himself. I gave him his chance and he wasted it. I shook my head as I started to cry as I went back to the common room.

I snapped out of my memories as I listened to the conversations going on around me. I smiled as I listened to Sirius and Remus arguing about Sirius being jealous of Remus, about Sirius wanting to be with me. I giggled and joined in. "Just admit it Padfoot! You know you love me and want me! But you can't have me!" I giggle. Sirius playfully glares at me making me laugh, though what I didn't see was that he narrowed his eyes at Remus before looking at me again.