Suicide

I jumped, closing my eyes waiting to feel the cold water against my skin but instead feeling warmth. I opened my eyes to see Alfie had grabbed me. I struggled against him but there was no use.
DANIEL!
Alfie.. I can't do this.
I stopped struggling and just lay on the floor crying. He sat down next to me and patted my back as I cried Into his chest.
Daniel, come back with me, don't do this.
But what about Joey. He won't believe me, he hates me.
Then we will tell him the truth... make him believe you. Just don't do this.
Just then I heard footsteps and looked up to see Zoe. Her cheeks were red and tear stained and I guess she had t realised what had happened until Alfie told her everything while I sat there hugging them close.
We made our way back to the hospital and Zoe and Alfie walking in first. We agreed that they would tell Joey everything then bring me in...
I suddenly got a text:
Alfie Deyes- Come in...
I walked up to the door and gently touched the handle. I sighed and stepped in. The sight was horrible but I was too scared to notice much.
Joey had clearly been crying.
I'm-I-I... s-sorry. He chocked out as if it physically hurt him. I just sat on the seat next to him and placed my hand on the bar on the side of the hospital bed.
Why d-did y-you try-y to jump?
Because I couldn't live a day knowing you don't love me.
I'm so sorry Daniel.
I LOVE YOU.
He leaned in and kissed me like there was nobody else in the room. I smiled into the kiss...
Forever?
Forever...