Alone

It's been 1 hour since joe had gone unconscious but he hadn't been moved he was still tied to his chair... joey and Zoe were still together on the floor and I was sat alone. Tyler had left to find Caspar and my leg was bleeding from the gunshot still. Suddenly I felt arms behind me. JOEY! He'd managed to pull himself up and untie me. I ran over to joe and untied him as Joey limped around looking for his and Zoe's pills. He found them and swallowed one. I lay joe next to Zoe and tried to wake them. Joe awoke! He was in excruciating pain and tears streamed down his eyes but he didn't care. He had to save his sister. We tried everything to wake her. We heard Tyler's car. Zoe suddenly awoke as Tyler stepped in and threw an unconscious Caspar to the floor. She crawled into my arms.
Tyler laughed!
T- seriously! I'm so scared of a man who can hardly walk and a man whose sisters more or less dead!
J- Take that back.
They punched in Tyler and managed to tie him to a chair. Joe crawled over to Tyler just managing to grab his phone and call 911 when he fainted. Joey ran over grabbed the phone and explained where we are and then the situation. Then we just sat with Zoe ,Caspar and joe and waited... hoping they'd wake up... suddenly a swarm of armed officers and paramedics swarmed in. They ran over and helped the unconscious/possibly dead people to the trolleys to be taken tho hospital as Joey and I watched them take Tyler away and we were then questioned so we told them everything.
We were then taken to the hospital and were taken into a room with 3 beds where each one lay. A doctor told us joe and Caspar survived with broken bones and bruises but Zoe didn't make it. Joey comforted joe and Caspar as I cried over Zoe. I kissed her cold dead lips. I squeezed her hand and she squeezed it back. Wait... she squeezed my hand. I looked up at the doctor hoping that meant she was alive...
D- sorry sir, although she's dead she can still have a fit.
I kissed her again. Her chest suddenly started moving up and down.
She was ALIVE
D-True loves kiss is so powerful.