PICK ONE OR I WILL!

Joes POV.
I had been with Zoe, Alfie and Louise for 1 hour when I got a text from joeys Apple Watch:

Help Tyler has me he punched me he kidnapped me and duck taped me and kicked, punched and threw me around. He's gone for the moment but he said he will be back with a decision for me to make. I thinks it's about which one of  you he hurts next.
He send it with a picture:

I showed Alfie but not Zoe. We told her and Louise that we had a meeting so they wouldn't panic. Alfie gave her her tablet pot and we ran to Alfie's car.
We sped to the police station and ran in. An officer came over and we told her everything. She said she didn't know that building and said they'd leave I. Half an hour once they assembled a search and detective team.
Me and Alfie knew that every second counted so we went to the hospital and went to ask for the cctv camera tape to take back to the station.

There was no audio but we saw everything. Suddenly the audio cane in and it was Tyler punching Joey again in the chest and jaw then saying that I was next then Caspar then Alfie then Zoe. Joey had shouted gay Tyler could do anything to him aslong as he didn't lay a finger on us. We had to find him so we all jumped in cars and police vehicles and headed to the desert.

Joeys POV
Tyler had gone out to get a "decision" so I took this time to text joe with my Apple Watch and send him the picture that I took before we entered the building so he'd know where about I was.
When Tyler came back he had 3 boxes.
He put them in the table in front of me and gave me an evil smirk. He said pick one. He had told me that each one meant the next person of my friends to hurt.
I didn't answer.
He shouted PICK ONE OR I WILL!
I stayed silent crying as I was tied to a chair I couldn't get my pills out my pocket.
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO GET OUT OF YOUR POCKET?
My... my pills... I have one in my pocket... you have the rest... please... im gonna faint...
it started to get fuzzy... Tyler sighed and grabbed the pill out of my pocket and shoved it in my mouth. I started to calm down but not fully.
Ok... I will pick...
He pulled off all the boxes showing 4 items each one meaning a different one of my friends to get hurt.
T-Ok... the hairspray... Joe!
Jj-No...
T-the pizza...Caspar
Jj-please do anything to me just don't lay a finger on them!
T-Shut up! Drone remote... Alfie...
I just whimpered!
T-finally! Your panic attack medication... ZOE!
Jj-PLEASE!!!
I started to scream and cry.
T- hmmm... which would hurt you the most...
Jj-please...p-p-please!
T- I think first will be... ALFIE
T-hmmmm... then ZOE then CASPAR then your best friend and lover JOE!
Jj- do anything to me just don't hurt them!
T- for that zalfie is going down first not just 1 then the other.
He started to walk out the room and I was left in tears duck taped to a chair. When he left and I heard his car leave to zalfie I managed to breach the tape around my arms with my teeth and the pull apart my leg tape and grab my Apple Watch from in a hole so Tyler couldn't see it. I grabbed it and called joe.
Joe urgent!
Where are you Joey?
I don't know but I'm in the middle of a desert. I would escape but I think he's broken my leg and I'm covered in cuts bruises and blood. You need to warn zalfie. Tyler said I had to choose between you Caspar Zoe and Alfie to hurt first and I couldn't choose so he chose Alfie I said him to go anything with me and not lay a finger on anyone but then he said he was now going to do both at the same time! Tell them to run to hide! Please.
Omg Joey! 
Hurry joe. He knows where Zoe is but he also knows that your with Alfie and is going after her first. Please.... I don't want her hurt...
Joes POV
Hurt... please joe don't let them near you 4 please joe pl...
Suddenly he hung up.
Alfie was driving so I tried to call Zoe there was no answer. Then I called again. She picked up but screamed.
Z-ALFIE, JOE
T-Shut up! Or they're next! Well they are already!
A-Zoe!!
J- Tyler? What are you doing?
T- oh just sat tying up Zoe...
A-DONT TOUCH HER!
T- oh and by the way... sorry Joey hung up but you see I was right behind him and let's just say... he had a panic attack and yeah I hid his pills so he's sort of unconscious in a puddle of blood so yeah! Just wait until you see what happens with your darling Zoe!
Z-No don't touch me... what are you doing... no... don't take my shirt off!! Nooo! Ow! Ow!!
Then she gagged!
T- yeah that's just the beginning!
He hung up!
Alfie's POV
-in his head-
She's she's being raped. Joeys possible dead and who knows what else!