Chapter 19

Hey guys so this is my last chapter of 'Hooked On Love' :( Sad I know but hey you can always re-read this! Anyways gave you guys some fluff for the last chapter. Check out my new Evil Charming Fanfic called 'Charmed By A Shepard'! Thanks for reading and you guys are the best!

Regina’s POV

9 months later….

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and peppermint...mmm peppermint. I bolted awake in bed, shit it was Christmas. I quickly got up and threw on my dark purple silk robe and ran down the stairs, “Damnit damnit damnit.” I repeated. I hope I didn't oversleep. I got to the last stair and practically jumped off. I turned the corner in a flash but slowed down when I heard soft and slow music playing. It sounded like Michael Buble ‘Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. I walked into the living room. Light cast by the crackling fire danced across the creamy walls and lavish furniture.I stopped at the doorway, my eyes widening in awe at the magnificent Christmas tree that stood at the side of the room. Glittering silver and gold tinsel twisted around the tree and delicate angels, golden bells, crystal reindeers and red, glass apples hung on the pine needles. A sparkling, golden angel was sitting on top of the tree. The next sight I saw brought tears to my eyes. Killian, Jasmine and Liam were all sitting around organizing the presents. Of course the kids were too young to do much but they were crawling. I walked up behind Killian and set my hands on his shoulders. He turned around and smiled when he saw me, “Did you do all this?” I asked.

He turned around and held my hands in his, “Yes, we all did this. For you. Now there may be a few broken ornaments but hey who's complaining.”

I was overwhelmed with joy, “I am certainly not.” I said as I kissed him while standing on my tippy toes. I pulled away when I felt a familiar small hand touch the side of my leg. I bent over and picked up Jasmine. She had on white onesie pajamas that had little candy canes all over them and her hair was perfectly placed in two pig tails on each side of her head. I kissed her cheek, “And how is my little girl this morning.” She didn't respond but she smiled at me. I set her down and bent over giving Liam a kiss. Killian cleared his throat behind me, “Shall we get this show on the road?” I nodded, “yes please.”

After we had all the present sorted out we began to open. Liam went first since he was the eldest of the kids. He got a toy boat, obviously from his father, a stuffed bear and a box full of puzzles.  I turned to Killian, “You do know that hes not even one yet right?” He laughed and nodded at me.

Next was Jasmine. She had gotten a stuffed Swan, from Emma of course, a play phone with Disney Princess’ on it, that was my touch because I thought it was humorous, and little earrings with golden hearts on them. Both of the kids seemed pleased. Killian had gotten a new leather vest from me after the one I broke and a car. I was feeling rather generous this year. He kissed me and handed me a small box. “Whats this?” I asked.

“It’s your present love, open it. It’s from all of us.” I smiled and opened the box. I was breathless when I saw what was inside, a small locket with the carving of a blood red apple. The stem and leaves were painted with gold, “Open it up.” He said nudging me. I clicked a button on the side of the locket and it opened to a picture of the four of us from a party earlier this year. Tears stung my eyes. “Its wonderful!” I said as I flung my arms around him. Tears finally fell from my eyes.

I pulled back and kissed him gently. “I love you. And thank you really. No one has ever gotten me a gift before.”

He smiled “That's because they knew the Evil Queen. But I know Regina, and shes no villain.”

I kissed him again, “Then I guess I do get a happy ending don't I?”

He smiled and nodded in unison with me, “Yes you do.”