Chapter 2

Hook’s POV

    I showed up in the City Hall where the mayors office was, this is where Cora told me to meet her. I set Regina down gently on the couch looking at her face, she looked peaceful...for now. That was until Cora would begin her ‘work’ on her. I reached down and gently stroked her soft cheek with the back of my hand, as I did I felt a shiver run up my spine. I turned around and saw Cora looking right at me. I prayed she didn't think anything of me caressing her daughter.

“She’s beautiful isn’t she?” Cora asked walking towards me.

“Quite beautiful. Shame you have to have your way with her.”

“Oh don’t worry Hook, I’ll share. Just maybe not with you.” She smirked as she walked towards her daughter, “Oh Regina, just look at the trouble you’ve caused.” She stroked her daughters face and then turned and faced Hook, “Take her to the cell in the basement, lock her hands up and place that spell on her to get rid of her magic for a few days until I’m done with her.”

Hook nodded and walked towards Regina. He picked her up once again but not as gently because Cora was watching. Cora used her magic and opened up a hidden door down to the cell. He took Regina down and set her on the cold concrete floor. He sat her back up against the wall and chained her hands to the chains on the floor. She had maybe 3 foot span to move once she was tied up. He looked down at her and his heart ached, he didn’t want to leave her, he wanted to comfort her when she cried and laugh with her when she laughed. If she ever laughed he didn't know. He turned around and walked away. He slowly closed the door and made his way back up to Cora to talk about the crocodile.

Regina’s POV

    I woke up with stars dancing in my eyes, I was dazed and not to mention confused as hell. The last thing I remembered was...Hook. Oh my god we kissed, and I liked it. Panic surged through me, I kissed Hook. I snapped out of thinking about Hook and saw where I was. I was in the basement, of my own office. I tried to stand up and realized that my hands were chained. “Damnit.” I shook the chains over and over but nothing happened. I tried to summon up some magic into my fingers but nothing came. Cora must have put a spell on me, now I was truly screwed. I leaned my head on the back of the wall and closed my eyes. I tried to think, this was my office yet Cora had control. Cora. Shit I had forgotten why I was even here. She wanted me, for reasons I wasn't sure of. While I was caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice the person sitting in the dark corner of the room, staring right at me.

“Who are you?” I asked weakly.

The person walked out of the shadows and into the light,, “You don't recognise your own mother? Oh Regina please.” Her mother walked towards her with a huge grin on her face.

I shifted in the chains and tried to seem not afraid but the truth was, I was terrified. I felt breathless. I was literally shaking in my chains.

“Mother.” was all that I could muster.

“Hello Regina.”

“What do you want with me?” I asked trying to seem confident.

“Oh dear, what I’ve always wanted for you, to give you power.”

“Mother please, let my hands go. We can work this out.” After I said these words I saw my mothers face turn sour. She walked straight for me and grabbed my throat. I tried to turn my head away from her but her grip was too strong. She squeezed on my windpipe until my face literally turned blue. Finally she let go and I scampered for air coughing and wheezing. I turned to face her, tears in my eyes.

“Please mother” I pleaded.

Cora laughed and continued her punishment, “You will be an obedient daughter. You will bend to my will. And you will do whatever I wish.” My mother held out her hand and began to wiggle her fingers.I knew exactly what she was going to do, she had done that spell on many other innocent people. My mother closed her hand in a tight fist and I felt my spine tighten as a sharp pain shot through me. I screamed and arched forward as the pain flowed through my  whole body. My mother continued to torture me, she forced me to stand up but I couldn't all the way because of the chains and Cora blamed me. She broke my hands and I screamed again in agony. The pain was overwhelming as my mother continued to show her dominance over me.