Chapter 11

Regina’s POV

I ran down the street as fast as I could away from him. How could I be so stupid to think he actually loved me. That he actually wanted to be with me. The tears continued to stream down my face and my vision became blurry. I felt a hand yank me to turn around and face them. I turned to see Killian facing me out of breath. I tried to break out of his grip but he was too strong.

“Killian let go of me now!” I yelled anger boiling within me.

“No Regina I won't. Let me explain.”

“No I don't want to hear it. I shouldn't have come to find you. This was a mistake.”

I tried to turn and leave but Killian wouldn't let go, I turned and faced him tears still falling from my eyes, “Please, let me go.”

“No. I love you. I will NEVER let you go!” He yelled determined to make me believe him. Before I knew what was happening he pressed his lips against mine in a passionate embrace. I struggled against him at first but then leaned into it more knowing that this is what I want. I pulled my hands up around head and ran my fingers through his hair. I missed the taste of his mouth, the softness of his hair and the steadiness of his breathing. He linked his fingers around my neck as our kiss deepened. My tears had stopped the instant his lips touched mine. But a few seconds later my knees gave out as a sharp shooting pain shot through my stomach and down my spine. I screamed in pain as I fell to the ground. My vision became blurry and the last thing I heard and saw was Killians face and him yelling, “Regina! Stay with me! Regina!”. And then, darkness.

Hook’s POV

After I saw Regina collapse I panicked. I didn't know what to do. Lucky Emma was still around so I had her help me and we took Regina to the hospital. I slammed through the front doors Regina in my arms. Dr. Whale approached me and asked what had happened. I explained word for word what had happened and that she was pregnant. He took her into the ICU. 

2 hours and 5 fingernails later Dr. Whale came out of the ICU. 

“Mr. Hook.” He spoke. 

I couldn't tell if he was going to give me back news or good news, “What's the word doc?”

“Well its seems that Ms Mills has pre-eclampsia. Its common for pregnant women 20 weeks into their pregnancy.”

I was dumbfounded, “Shes only been pregnant for 1 week.”

“Well it seems not. Shes about 6 and ½ months in.”

“How-how is that even possible. Her stomach is flat.”

“Actually her stomach is pretty big right now. And for your explanation, I have no idea. The only thing that would make sense is-”

“Magic.” I felt the breath leave my lungs, “When can I see her? I need to see her.”

“You can see her now. This way please.” 

I followed the doctor to Regina’s room. I entered and he left me alone. I looked at her in her hospital gown, face pale and her hair tousled. I reached the edge of her bed and caressed her face. She started to stir when I touched her, putting her hand protectively over her rather large stomach. How is any of this possible?

Her eyes fluttered open as if on cue, “Killian.” was all she said.

“Hello love, are you feeling alright?”

She tried to sit up and I helped her, “I think so. What happened? Where am I? The last thing I remember is Emma and…” Her gaze drifted away from mine and went to her stomach, “What in the hell.” Was all she said.

I laughed, “My words exactly.” 

She looked up at me dismay, “How long was I out?”

“2 hours.”

“Ha are you serious? Then how the hell did,” She gestured to her large stomach, “this happen.”

“The only thing that makes sense to me is magic. Maybe Cora, but shes gone so.”

Reginas expression changed, I could tell she realized something. “Oh my god. It was her. I remember now, when she tortured me when we got back. I thought she was trying to kill me but she was distracting me. She placed a spell on me.” Regina’s hands rested on her stomach as she looked up at me. “I don't know if I should be happy or not.”

I grabbed one of her hands and intertwined it with mine, “Either way, we will do this together. There is no getting out of this Regina. I love you and I will not leave you.”

Tears filled her eyes, “How far am I Killian?”

“Dr. Whale said 6 and a ½ months.”

“So we have maybe 2 weeks before labor. That is if the spell isnt even faster. Did Whale tell you what its going to be?”

“No he didn't but,” I walked towards the end of the bed and picked up Reginas chart and checked the stats to see, “If you really want to know. I can tell you.”

She smiled at me, “Yes I want to know.”

I walked back towards Regina, “Were having a girl.” I said with a huge smile on my face.

Reginas smile got even bigger as I told her, “A name. We need a name.”

“Hmm how about… Jasmine?”

“Jasmine.” She said slowly “I like it. We can shorten it to ‘mine’ because she will be all ours.”

“Jasmine it is.” And I kissed her slowly.