Chapter 11

Why am I here. Why did I decide to do this. It's almost 1 in the morning.

~~~

[TG's POV]

Before the next totally-probably-an-edgy-vocaloid song could start I just had to get startled.

And by no other than Walmart. Ah. Fantastic. Now I just want to die more.

"ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod" And he just starts hugging me and he's freaking out and I'm trying not to cry, I'm doing my best, I swear--

...The one thing I didn't want to do: Cry.

Now all my emotions are all over the place, and we're just sitting there, hugging eachother, it felt like hours, really. In all honesty, I don't think I've seen Walmart care this much. Kinda just seemed like an insensitive prick but uh. I think I get his thing now. "Asshole but actually emotional".

"Target, I'm s--" Interrupting him quickly, ...even though it's between some choked sobs... 'cause he's being stupid. "You've got noth-nothing to be sorry for y-you idiot! It's... It's my fault I even left like that, I was being stupid, I-I-I could have changed her mind, and what do I do?! Just LEAVE like that! And I-- I made everyone worry, It's re--"

Just as I was about to finish my sentence, Walmart starts holding my hand, and if God even existed, this would be quite a goddamn blessing to be honest.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for either, Target. I understand, you just had to go. But forget that, Starbucks told me 'the thing'."

Fuck. "Oh. Oh god, she did?"

"Yeah I... I had a feeling you would be upset when I told you this, um..." I noticed him hesitate a bit, trying to think on what to say. "I... You know what? Fuck this, let me just show you my reply." and before I knew it I found myself kissing my highschool crush. Wow. Life is weird.

I couldn't help but cry again, but definitely not of sadness anymore. Walmart had broke the kiss, (SADLY,) and started to wipe my tears away. I really just wanted this to last forever, if it could. Well, too bad, 'cause I jinxed myself and that weird nuke like boom came back and we both jolted in surprise.

"We were having a MOMENT!" I shout at the stupid noise and Walmart laughs. Is it just me or did his laughs get cuter?

"We should REALLY find out where that noise comes from." "Walmart the sound always sounds like it's EVERYWHERE, not in a specific place." "Okay but STILL!" I WAS going to continue until the boom happened again, a giant rift in the sky opened. Wow, really ruined the sunset. Fuck you, giant rift.

". . ." ". . ." "Target, what kind of Gravity Falls episode is this?" "One that hasn't come out yet." "Yeah, I'd guess so." "Do we have to go check out what's going on?" "...Yup. Stop asking so many questions." "Alright, fine. ...But why?" "SHUT UP." and we laugh over our own shenanigans. Until we realize that we should probably go get our buds and check it out.

...The rest of this day is gonna be crazy.

~~~

why am i continuing this I SAID I WOULDN'T BUT HERE I AM CONTINUING IT

I GUESS I WAS JUST REALLY PISSED WITH MY CRINGY SELF FOR NOT LETTING WALMART AND TARGET KISS

Old cringy me: XD lol i don't know how to write cute stuff

Me now: YOU HOE YOU DON'T LET THE OTP KISS? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? WHAT A DISGRACE, I MUST FIX THIS

and I did thankfully phew

I just really want to get this fanfic over with and make a new walget fanfic that ISN'T a breakdown rewrite soon.

...pfft who am i kidding, chatroom|purchase is practically it's own walget fanfic amirite  or amirite lads?

yeah enjoy this random comeback.

......it's so hard to stick to old character canon how did i do it?