Chapter 3

[Walmart POV]

I feel bad since I pissed off Target. It's been 2 hours and I haven't heard from him. I better text him, and hopefully he's not so pissed that he won't even bother to respond.

[No POV]

WM: Hey Target, sorry.
TG: There's nothing to be sorry for now, you shit. I might as well give YOU a annoying nickname too. HOW ABOUT BLUE BITCH. Seems pretty accurate to me.

Walmart has noticed he really did piss him off, Target barely acts like this when he's mad.

WM: Target, please.
TG: No. I don't want to hear anything if it's coming from you.
TG: In the end you'll still be a dick to me no matter what.
WM: I never noticed how much of a shit I was until now.
TG: THANK FUCK YOU'VE NOTICED NOW!
WM: Can you just calm down?
TG: No can do.
WM: TARGET FOR FUCKS SAKE, I'M SORRY.

Target has noticed that he was being quite the shit too, just rejecting his apologizes was enough to notice it after he snapped out of it. Target could even tell that he was serious just there. And now Target does not know how to reply. He's not good in these type of situations. Because no one ever has something to say sorry for. It's usually him saying sorry because, well, how he likes to put it, 'Fucking up'.

Walmart is now waiting for a reply. He kinda feels like crying because he hates it when Target is like this, even though Target doesn't act like this much. Target hides a lot of things from him and he has took notice to how he says stuff like "Not telling you." and "It's nothing." And it kinda makes him worry about what's been going on with him lately, because Target hasn't been acting like himself the past week...

Target decided to just text something back because he just can't stall like this.

TG: I'm sorry too.

After about a couple of seconds or so Walmart replies back.

WM: You have nothing to say sorry for since I've been such a fuck to deal with for like most of your life.
TG: It's fine.
TG: I mean like I'm only saying sorry because I noticed how much of a shit I was being back there for a moment.
WM: JUUUUST LIKE MEEEE
WM: AAAAAAAAAY!
TG: Oh my fuck XD
WM: So we're cool now right? :P
TG: Guess so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
WM: You mean yes, right? xD
TG: Close enough. (^○^)
WM: AAAAAAW YEEEEEEA

Walmart was relieved that everything was good now, and was glad Target's mood changed on the spot after making a small joke.

Target now could not stop laughing at Walmart's joke. THAT JOKE WAS SO PERFECT.
~~~~~~
A/N: WOO LONG CHAPTEEEEER I SHOULD KEEP DOING FUN FACTS HERE I GOOOO, Walmart tends to do 'xD' and Target usually does 'XD' it's a small difference they have which they like to make fun of from time to time.