Chapter 7

[Target POV]

So now we were walking and bumped into F21 and GS on the way to find them.
Niiiiice.
"YES NOW I FOUND YOU GUYS SO I CAN TELL YOU AAAALL MY IDEA!"
"...You? Starbucks, we helped you."
"ALL YOU GUYS DID WAS WALK"
"That's what you did too."
"OKAY JUST LET ME SAY MY IDEA, I WAS THINKING WE COULD PLAY TRUTH OR DARE"
"okay, sb, first of all, why? because of all your ships n shit, m8??!"
"okay thats one of the reasons"
"But what ships?"
Okay I am trying to stay calm, is Starbucks seriously fucking says me and Walmart I'll flip my shit.
"lets just say red and blue makes purple"
"Oh my god get the fuck out."
"I DIDNT SAY WHO"
"BUT OBVIOUSLY ME AND TARGET MATCH THOSE CORRASPONDING COLORS"
"Starbucks what the fuck have you done to my life"
"And look you obviously fucking traumatized Target."
"THATS ACTUALLY NOT THE REASON WHY HE WHISPERED THAT I KNOW TARGET AND YEAH BUT LETS JUST DO THIS SHIT AND WOW GS, F21, WHY THE FUCK YOU GUYS SO QUIET??"
"Theres a sentence called "What the fuck" and thats my reaction to this."
"that's also my reaction too so like what the fuck m8."
"LETS JUST FUCKIN GO TO MY PLACE AND DO TOD OR ILL FUCKING FORCE YOU GUYS TO DRINK SOME COFFEE SO YOU DON'T GET ANY SLEEP TONIGHT"
"I already don't get sleep because of dank memes."
"GOOD FOR YOU NOW LETS GO"

[Walmart POV, 15 minutes later]

Alright so I never wanted to do this shit but why the fuck not even though some shit will be happening. And I will be horrified. And if Starbucks fucking does some shit I'll slap her. No regrets too.
"AAAAAALRIGHTY SO WHO'S GONNA START FIRST"
Oh great. No one is saying anything. I swear to god someone save me and possibly my friendship with Target.
"...NOOOOO ONEEE?"
Oh my god she has such a fucking smug look on her face I want to punch it.
"...RRREEEEEAAAALLLYY?????"
Okay now Target looks horrified and has that 'I don't want to die' look.
"...AAAARRREEEE YYYYOOOOOUUUU AAAAAALLLLLL SSSUUUUUURRREEE????!!???"
"I want to quit already someone say something before I die.."
"Target I really would help but I don't have any ideas."
"...OKAY SO I GUESS ILL BE STARTING IT OFF??????"
"Starbucks I fucking DARE YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
Hoooooly shit stuffs gonna happen
"OH REALLY WELL I FUCKING DARE YOU TO GO AHEAD AND SAY THE THING"
"NO FUCK YOU"
OKAY WHAT IS THIS 'THING'
"IF YOURE NOT GONNA DO IT ILL DO IT FOR YOU"
"WELL THEN GO AHEAD BECAUSE I FUCKING QUIT THIS GAME GO AHEAD AND RUIN MY LIFE"
Aaaaand he's gone... SO WHAT THE FUCK IS THE 'THING' I'M NOW VERY CONCERED
"alrighty then who wants me to 'ruin his life' i mean like i wouldnt phrase it that way but yeah"
"...What the fuck is this thing."
"oh yeah the thing well just so i dont surprise all of you ill just tell walmart because yeah"
"Why me though."
"because... well youll see"

[Target POV]

Great, great, great, FUCKING GREAT.
STARBUCKS JUST DECIDED TO RUIN EVERYTHING I EVER HAD.
SHE'S SERIOUSLY GOING TO JUST LIKE GO ON UP AND BE LIKE "OH TARGET LIKES WALMART" AND I'LL NEVER BE LOOKED THE SAME AT EVER AGAIN. THIS IS THE REASON I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING. I SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN TOLD STARBUCKS ALL THE SECRETS I EVER HAD BECAUSE OF COURSE SHE CAN'T KEEP THEM. SHE'S ALREADY TOLD F21 I'M GAY AND NOW F21 BARELY TALKS TO ME, AND EVERYONE WILL STOP TALKING TO ME IF STARBUCKS DOES THIS SHIT. I'LL FUCKING STAY AWAY FROM EVERYONE. I WON'T TALK TO ANYONE, AND I JUST WON'T DO ANYTHING SO I'LL JUST HAVE MORE TIME TO THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING I EVER FUCKED UP.
~~~~
A/N: I'M SORRY I UNLEASHED TOO MUCH SATAN INTO THIS CHAPTER I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME