)( Chapter Thirty Three )(

It had been a few weeks and there was still no news from her captain. Felicity spent everyday training with the Kid Pirates and found she was pretty skilled with knives and had a decent accuracy with throwing them and could use them in combat against an opponent with ease. Killer suggested she use her knowledge of plants and toxins to her advantage and coat her blades. At first, Felicity was opposed to the idea, she'd originally began her study of herbology for medicinal purposes, but she'd always had a curiosity and a knack for poisons and toxins.

During the time she spent with them, she found herself growing fond of all of the Kid Pirates, even their brute of a captain. While he had a terrible reputation, and wasn't exactly a nice person, he did have some redeeming qualities and in his own way he was always very sweet to her.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Felicity asked warily as she stood on a marked spot atop the deck of their ship next to a crate covered with throwing knives. She was facing several of the crew members, who'd apparently irritated the captain each of them littered with steel backed wooden targets attached to them in random spots on their person.

"Just do it." Kid barked at her as he sat atop a barrel overseeing her training and the punishment of his crew.

"I don't want to hurt anyone though." Felicity hesitated as she looked upon the anxious faces of all the crewmembers. "Why are you upset with them anyway?" She turned to the big brute of a captain curiously.

"Either throw the damn knives, or join the lineup, Girly." Kid growled causing the masked first mate, who had somehow earned himself a spot in the punishment lineup, to snicker. "Start with him." Kid glared in his first mate's direction.

Felicity frowned, "I don't understand why you're so mad at everyone."

"You were sleeping when it happened." Killer chuckled.

Felicity turned to question Kid again, only to let out a squeak of terror as he shot her a glare.

"Don't worry yer pretty lil head, hime-chan." Titan, the man with the cockney accent, and ginger mohawk threw a wink at the fairy like princess. Many of the Kid Pirates had begun to refer to her as hime-chan as The Heart Pirates had done, and it made her heart hurt. It had been weeks, and there was still no news about the cold calculative Captain of The Heart Pirates or the crew. "They're steel backed, they won't poke through."

"But what if I miss?" Felicity pondered causing the cockney accented male to pale.

"Ay, that'd be bad. Don't miss, yeah?"

Felicity frowned.

Killer shrugged, "Even if she misses, it was still worth it to see the captain snuggling with that giant pink cat."

The rest of the crew fell into hysterical laughter as the captain's face flushed scarlet in his rage.

"You were snuggling with Momo?" Felicity asked curiously referring to the giant pink plush cat they had gotten for her to sleep with, only succeeding in causing the laughing crew members to fall to the deck rolling in laughter.

"SHUT UP!" Kid roared before rounding on the petite girl, "I want that pink monstrosity out of my room." He glowered.

"What?! No! I like Momo! He stays, you can go." Felicity folded her arms across her chest.

"It's my room!" Kid snapped.

"It's my cat!" Felicity retorted, refusing to back down to his bullying.

"Throw the damn knives!" Kid glared.

"Fine!" Felicity huffed and hurled one of the knives at the targets before picking up a second one. The crew instinctively flinched. The knife hit the dead center of the target attached to the front of Titan's pants.