Chapter 25

"Angel, wake up"

Deja was standing over me.She was way too close for comfort 

"Can you fall the hell back?" I said

"Whatever" Deja backed away from me and sat on the couch near Rian. 

"Why did you guys wake me ?" I said 

"Yo ass was sleeping like you was trying to be in a coma again"

"Why you sleep ,so damn much?"Said Alaysia

I glared at her and then rotated on the couch ,so that my back was facing towards all of them.

"Can you guys be nice to my baby?" Said Emma entering the room

"Nah" said Deja

I shook my head.Emma sat near me and gently rubbed my hair.

I turned back around and Emma placed my head in her lap and continued to gently rub my hair.I smiled at her and she kissed me.

"Oh stop that shit"Said Deja 

"Calm you salty ass down" I said

"I am not -"

"Can I be excused for being in love?Hater" Emma giggled.Deja crossed her arms sat back and pouted.

"There is not that much love in the world"Rian mumbled.Alaysia nodded in agreement.

I looked at Rian and she rolled her eyes

"Aggy" I said She looked at me and I rolled my eyes and then smiled.She smiled back at me.

I guess Emma started to feel some type of way that Rian and i a because she yanked my head towards her , so I could See only her

"Thats enough of that "Said Emma.She kissed me again, but it was not a normal kiss.She was forcefull.She kissed me like she thought she was about to lose me.I pulled away.

"Um...Ok"said Rian

There was a tension that now filled the room.Everyone knew that was not the way we normally kissed.

I turned on the Tv to Law & Order : SVU.  I just wanted the tension in the room to go away. There was a commotion. Elliot Stabler had a perp held up against a building. Then out of know where he just punched the guy in the face.

"Damn " We all said to gather and started laughing. My stomach started to growl.

"Baby I forgot you haven't eaten in hours.I will go make you something.Um?Does anyone else want anything to eat?"

"Can we go out to eat.?" I said

"Where?"

I heard three voices say 

"Chipotle"

"Cracker barrell"

"Red Robin"

Emma turned and looked at me "Baby,Where do you want to go?"

"Buffalo Wild Wings"

She grabbed my chin and pulled me toward her.She kissed me."Buffow Wild Wings it is then "  She said and smiled.

She ran and got her keys.  We all started to walk toward the door.I opened the door for and then got in passanger side of the Acura RLX..Buffalo Wild Wings is not very far from my house ,so where were there in a couple of minutes.Once we finally found a parking space.

Emma got out and opened my door and  we went inside and were seated by a waitress named Annabella.

"Why the hell we come here?"asked Deja as we looked at menu's and prepared to order.